Posts created by birdcatfish

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 30, 15 6:53 AM
BTW don't post on the developers fb page looking for help, they reported me to fb security. I posted asking how to free my port, which was blocked because I had traded for wood and had too much, and my post was reported three times. Finally came here and got the answer from the friendly fishies!

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 18, 15 8:10 AM
Thanks everyone. I didn't realise I could sell the buildings. I'll do that.

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 18, 15 6:58 AM
Like everyone else I'm at level eight with all buildings upgraded to eight. They just need to update the game. Really irritating.

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 18, 15 6:33 AM
And get rid of some of my resources. Currently my port is blocked with stone and I can't trade to get rid of either stone or wood. So I'm stuck. My user name is Severus.

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 16, 15 11:43 AM
Looking to get rid of extra resources, user name is Severus

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 9, 15 11:43 AM
Can't visit friends at all today, which is a task. Game freezes and eventually you get a runtime error. Also the server disconnect error is constant and I keep losing my resources and task that I've already completed.

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 14, 14 6:41 AM
The game crashes on the first jigsaw puzzle. Tested it twice and same issue. Error says MM.exe stopped working. I have Windows 7, latest updates.

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on Jul 2, 14 12:36 PM
Same issue as Twinkerbell26. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and the game still won't start just annoying errors.

Okay. I'm actually going to try to submit a review and see if BFG actually lets it be.

I like the game, but perhaps not enough to purchase the CE. I play all HOGs (FROGS etal) in the hardest mode available now, so this is based on playing in the hardcore mode.

This game is in keeping with the other EOP games. The witch is still the protagonist which is brill! She's really creepy!

There are no sparkles in the most advanced mode. There is no hand holding at all, which includes NO INSTRUCTIONS for the mini-games. Which is really just stupid. You can't present a user with a game board and not give instructions on the game. Luckily the few I ran into I was able to figure out on my own.

The graphics are good, keeping with the series thus far.

The sound is decent, keeping with the story. And the voice-overs were pretty good for the demo, I've no clue what's coming up but the three I encountered were okay, except the doctor was a bit off, but not distractingly so.

The game play is sound, if a bit back and forth.

The HOG scenes are good and not terribly junkpile.

As I said I liked the game, but not enough to purchase the CE and certainly not enticed enough for the special TGT offer.

But a good game and will purchase when the SE is available.

posted in World Wonderland on Jul 19, 12 5:30 PM
snapnhiss wrote:24 one star reviews. Really, people? I'm ashamed of some of you.

You can add one more to that. For some reason BFG decided not to post my one star review for this absolutely awful game. If I could have I would have given no stars or negative stars. It's horrible.

posted in World Wonderland on Jul 17, 12 5:25 AM
What a hideously awful game! That's two days in a row of utter crap. Funny that while they are offering the extra punch for the TGT, the games are horrible! Even to get the last punch on my card I would not purchase this game. I wouldn't take it if it was free.

posted in City of Fools on Jun 22, 12 8:57 AM
The walkthrough skips most of the game.

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on May 14, 12 11:31 AM
The HOS scene in the bonus chapter under the 'ancient god', the room where the knight is, is missing/non-existent and I cannot obtain the 'golden key' to continue the game. There's obviously an error in the programing here and it should be fixed.

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 12 3:44 AM
[removed by moderator]

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 8:06 AM
I got to where you are supposed to get the cleaner from the holding cell. Used the screwdriver to unscrew the panel and fixed the pipe with the valve. Still cannot reach cleaner. So this is a no buy, considering I can't move forward without the cleaner. Makes me wonder how many more glitches are in the game.

Bad QC on this.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 11 6:33 AM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the current version and the issue with the mushroom puzzle is still a problem. Is this going to be fixed soon?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 4, 11 2:31 AM
The only difference between a CE and the SE is extra content and sometimes that extra content just isn't worth the extra price. Making computer games is actually a very lucrative business as there is very little overhead and some developers throw in a short 'bonus' chapter and some screen savers or artwork and call it a CE just so they can offer a game for more money.

I actually don't purchase a CE until I read the reviews and find out what the bonus content is and if I feel it's worth the extra cost. I have to say that most of the time the bonus is not worth it and I wait for the SE. I am happy to see a few SE's coming out, as another poster put it, there has been quite a lag between the CE version and the SE, though I understand that those of you who have purchased these as CE's are frustrated.

Anywho, that's my toss. I'm off to try this lovely game!

Ta!

posted in Wonderburg on May 3, 11 11:31 AM
WOW! Thanks so much for the list!

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 11, 11 3:50 AM
I beta tested this game a few months ago. I see that all the comments I made about the game were ignored. Why beta test a game if you're just going to go ahead and ignore the comments of your testers? I have to say the game is as terrible as it was when I tested it and it had the potential of being an okay game. The main character is a bit new-age 'ee', seventies looking especially with the medallion around his neck. The constant grabby hand is annoying. Just call the object what it is, a ball's a ball and a piggy bank's a piggy bank etc...., puzzles still simplistic and few and far betwixt, the tasks are not very intuitive and wonky sometimes in their controls, the lab is a bit lame with it's tasks and the back and forth to it just to swab something or look at a photo is slightly annoying.

Ah well. I'm sure someone will enjoy it.

I tried the game and I liked it much better than the previous Margrave games. I am considering purchasing it, but will wait for that Ipad to be on offering I think.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator