Posts created by bfgZambezi

posted in BeachBlox on Jul 14, 10 1:26 PM
Welcome to the pond janicesmith52!

I haven't played this game yet, but the following quote might help you out!

jsm9 wrote:You need to make sure you change all the star cubes to blue. I hope this helps.

For a link to the original thread, click here!

Also the best place to find tips and tricks for games is in the full game forums. Just to help tidy up Chit Chat Corner, I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the BeachBlox forum!

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Diaper Dash on Jul 14, 10 12:57 PM
Hey pearlofgr8price,

Re-downloading is a really good first step when going through the troubleshooting process. The next thing I would suggest trying is to make sure your graphics card and DirectX software is up to date. Click on the following help article for some tips.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're still having trouble, you can always contact Customer Support for more assistance. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jul 14, 10 11:58 AM
Welcome to the forums vakrow!

have you found the blue chalk?

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 14, 10 11:47 AM
Hey Stardust1943!

Welcome to the pond! I haven't played this game yet, but I did some searching and I'm wondering if you've already combined the GLASS JAR and the water to make the inventory item JAR FILLED WITH WATER?

If you haven't already, it might be helpful to use the walkthrough as a guide.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 14, 10 11:33 AM
Jenoli wrote:I downloaded the game after the new version was put on and I get a message after installation asking me to put in my email and password for bigfish, and when I do it tells me it couldn't activate the game and it asks me if I have changed my email address. Anyone else get this?

Hey Jenoli, welcome to the pond!

Customer Support can help with this issue. They can look up your account history and see if there is a problem with the sign in email address, or if it's a different issue with the game. Just click the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

For those who are experiencing a problem where images are black, striped or just not there, it will also help to contact Customer Support to let them know about the problem you're experiencing. This way they can gather more information and find a solution that works for you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 14, 10 11:22 AM
Hey Fishies!

Just swimming by to move this thread on over to the official game forum for Secrets of the Dragon Wheel just to tidy up the Chit Chat Corner.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

posted in 2 Tasty on Jul 14, 10 11:09 AM
Hey lacare, welcome to the pond!

If you're experiencing technical issues with this game, we encourage you to get in touch with a tech rep through our Customer Support department.

The best place to get game help or discuss specifics with games is in the offical game forum, so I've gone ahead and moved this thread over just to tidy up Chit Chat Corner.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 13, 10 3:05 PM
Hey Muftie1!

Welcome to the pond! The best place to find tips and advice on specific games is over in the official game forums. To help more folks who have played this game see your post, I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to it's official forum.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 2:32 PM
Hey Fishies!

If you're having trouble with the graphics in this game, please let Customer Support know so they can help you out with more information and see if there are any trends. Check out the technical issues thread in the full game forum for tips on how to troubleshoot graphics problems.

I'm going to move this thread on over to the game forum just to tidy up the Chit Chat Corner.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 9:03 AM
Check out the walkthrough for Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on "Blog" under "Featured Areas" on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we've posted.

Or you can click here

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 8:58 AM
Hey Fishies,

If you're experiencing a display issue (flashing, striped or missing graphics), it's helpful to contact Customer Support so they can gather more information about which graphics cards are affected by this issue. That way the tech team can find out if there is a trend and get the problem resolved more quickly.

To get in touch with a rep, click the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Thanks again for your patience everyone!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 8:46 AM
Hey Fishies,

Just dropping by to let folks know that we're currently hard at work getting this issue resolved. The forums will be updated as soon as the game is fixed. We encourage everyone to keep an eye on the Technical Issues thread for more information, and we will post up an announcement at the top of this forum when the game is fixed.

Thanks again for your patience!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 8:44 AM
Hey Fishies,

Just popping in to let folks know that we are aware of the problem and are working to get it resolved. The forums will be updated as soon as the game is fixed. We encourage everyone to keep an eye on the Technical Issues thread for more information, and we will post up an announcement at the top of this forum when the game is fixed.

Thanks again for your continued patience!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 8:44 AM
Hey Fishies,

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank everyone for your patience while we work to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. The forums will be updated as soon as the game is fixed. We encourage everyone to keep an eye on the Technical Issues thread for more information, and we will post up an announcement at the top of this forum when the game is fixed.

Thanks again for your continued patience!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 8:38 AM
Hey everyone!

Just popping in here to let everyone know we're working very hard to get this issue tested and resolved. Thanks to EOTD for popping in and offering more information. I want to assure everyone that the forums will be updated as soon as the game is fixed.For more information please keep an eye on the Technical Issues thread, and there will be an announcement at the top of the forums when the problem has been resolved.

I want to thank everyone for their continued patience while we work across all departments to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks again!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 8:20 AM
Hey Fishies!

Just popping in to let everyone know that we are currently working across all departments to get the reported issues with this game resolved. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience and and thank everyone for patience as we work on this issue.

It seems that running as administrator has worked for some, but not for all.

If you're experiencing a display error, please contact Customer Support so they can find more information on which graphics cards are affected by this issue.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience and we're working hard to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible

Thanks everyone!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Hotel on Jul 12, 10 11:35 AM
Welcome to the pond annedis!

In games like this often times your cursor will change (indicating that an inventory item can be used) when you hover over a hotspot. If you're still having trouble, definitely take a look at the full game forum for additional tips. Just to help more folks who've played the game see your post, I've moved this thread to the Hotel forum.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Jul 12, 10 8:51 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. When posting in this thread, it also helps to mention whether you're playing the PC or Mac version of the game.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help articles have helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Mac Game Errors

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

posted in Fizzball on Jul 12, 10 8:49 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. When posting in this thread, it also helps to mention whether you're playing the PC or Mac version of the game.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help articles have helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Mac Game Errors

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jul 11, 10 4:05 PM
Welcome to the pond bigspaguy!

You'll definitely find more folks who've played this game in the full game forum, so I've gone ahead and moved this thread over.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator