Posts created by pls111

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 17 7:13 PM
For the life of me I cannot find the basement of the garage. I have the box cutter and I am supposed to cut a box open but can't find the box as it is in the basement. Anyone know how to help me?? Please!!

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher on May 31, 16 6:43 PM
trying to get into any room to interview. No keys, no badge, no interview!! What do I do?

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher on May 31, 16 6:41 PM
There is nothing I can do downstairs and the detective tell us to go upstairs to interview. I can't get into any room. No keys anywhere and I don't have my badge with me to go into one of the rooms. What do I do?

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past on Mar 17, 16 3:37 PM
I am using PC Windows 7. The pestle in the mortar won't stop chopping the powder so I can't pour it into the wine glass.

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past on Feb 26, 16 8:58 PM
The pestle won't stop chopping the sleeping powder to put into the wine glass what's going on?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Aug 25, 15 8:31 PM
I cannot find the book that has the alphabet for the symbols for the ruins puzzles. Can anyone help me please.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Aug 25, 15 8:25 PM
I can't find the book that has the alphabet for the symbols for the ruins. Can you help?

posted in I Know a Tale on May 21, 15 8:00 PM
I have windows 7 and I am doing an HOS and looking for a spider which is up so high my cursor won't reach it. Can't finish the game without the spider. What should I do?

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug on Jun 20, 14 9:02 PM
Hope you found the answer by now, but if not place the boot from your inventory to the left of the pot on the ground near the fire. An Amulet will be there for your next game.

I cannot for the life of me get the proper order of the beads that need to go on the necklace. Anyone have the secret??

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Mar 2, 14 4:24 PM
So frustrating, finally got my husband to play this game with me and we are so stuck he went in to watch t.v. I can't find the rope for the weight you all keep talking about, can't find the way to get the wood out of the trap door, can't find the belt for the grinder, blah blah blah. Help please.

posted in Legends of Solitaire: The Lost Cards on Dec 30, 13 10:22 AM
I have over 50,000 points, I have been at the end of the trail forever but can't seem to move to the end. What am I doing wrong? I have purchased all I can purchase have I fallen into a hole on the trail or what? Please help!!!!

posted in Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 on Mar 2, 13 5:18 PM
Did you find the bomb shelter after turning right?? I have not had that luck. I would like to know where you go after you turn right. Several options. I think it blew up.

posted in Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 on Mar 2, 13 5:16 PM
I too can't find the bomb shelter, I turned right at the fountain and then what? I turned every which way and cannot find the bomb shelter. Please help.

I cannot find the seed to plant, I have gone back in the guide and can't find it there either. I must be blind in both cases. Thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 7, 12 5:55 PM
Seems I put the sun and the moon in place before putting the symbols on the side and pulling the lever does nothing. Is there a cure for my illness? Or do I have to start all over? Thanks

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 12 6:18 PM
I don't know where to find the frying pan for making the candle. I looked back in the guide and don't see it there either. Any ideas??
Thanks,
Pearl

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Oct 16, 12 2:33 PM
The glove box is closed now and won't let me back in. Do I have to start all over???

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Oct 16, 12 2:03 PM
I built the explosive but can't get it to any of the columns to tape it on. What is the secret. I am at the construction site.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Jan 8, 12 8:02 PM
I gave the dog the ball and left without clipping the grass I guess and I can't get back to that area. Does anyone know what to do? Also I have all 3 masks and don't know where to use them. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator