Posts created by eastendteddy

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 14 4:47 PM
All in favour of changing the game's name to~~~~~ are you ready ~~~~~
Lady_Sabelles M Castle
Copy right by this forum.
Raises hand

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 14 4:31 PM
Thank you whitebutterfly,
I have done exactly that slowwwwwwwwwwwwwed way down .
I am just so flustered that I am still stuck on 22 and have been for over 3 weeks now.
I have been foolish before I kinda paid way to much in real money and now I can not nor will not do that again.
So now I am taking your very kind advice and going with the flow and I promise I will try to ease up and enjoy the game NO MATTER howwwwwwwwwwww long it takes me to pass 22
(takes deep breath and says OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAWWWWWWWWWW)
Thank you again kind lady.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 14 2:29 PM
Again to all you wonderful lady's here that have my friend Linda in your prayers and hearts thank you so very much.
It truely means the world to me for she is a very very close friend for many years now and we meet here on the net.
I still have not heard any thing yet I am heart sick and worried to death for her, her children and the grand babies and her pets.
I have contacted a few others I know around her area and last night I called the police there.
The officer who took the report said there is alot going on down there but I will be kept informed.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 14 2:10 PM
Happy down time,come back all vigered up and on the attack.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 14 2:08 PM
yes that happened to me to.
I gifted one player a plain stamp she wanted but not sure if it went through because I did not get a thank you stamp so I resent then every thing went capoooooopie.
Aw yes dear ole ALF miss the furry lill varment lol

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 14 2:00 PM
Ditto same problems, now I don't feel so alone.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 14 1:54 PM
I am stuck right there with on 22

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 14 12:40 PM
I have real trouble today have been trying to add Duncan and Bebe but friends list to add is capoot again.
So please add me # is 81792.
Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 14 11:52 AM
From the bottom of my heart thank you all for thinking and the prayer's for my friend Linda in Oklahoma.
I am a little more at ease have been told no Tornado's hit near her but some very bad storm so phones lights etc. knocked out.
I will not rest untill I hear from her and please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayer's.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 14 11:31 AM
Good afternoon Ladies,
I so agree with Lady_Sabelle and Dazzles about how we are addict to this game. I like others know this game is not on our side as a really fun game we can * maybe* win and have some grey cells and money left.
Like Lady said it is all so unfairly on the side of the DEV. to make them rich and us poor,now I am hearing horror story's about the food,,,,, we should rename this game HORROR'S FROM THE CRYPT.
All this reminds me of the Loto here your money ball there,,, when the pot is huge you have a better chance of geting hit by lightning but we keep trying ,,, just in case you hit it.
Just my bucks worth ( we no longer have our beloved penny here)
Back to da loonie been I go hahaha wiff me finners crossed.

PS told ya I am bonkers

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 14 1:15 PM
I am in Canada and the only Tornado I ever exper. was in Ontario was I was a kid like 4 I think.
I still remember the day like it was yesterday.
I was with my Mother going shoping and it was a sunny warm beautiful day, when all of a sudden every thing went dead the birds stoped singing and the breeze stoped then I felt like static in the air and then that sound,,, it is like a 1000 trains coming at you a roar from hell.
Then next thing I knew I was in the ditch with my Mother covering me.
When it passed and we got up I could not believe the ruin and damage it has done to the area around us.
Thank God we where in that ditch or I might not be here writing this.
I am now living in Quebec and thank God we do not get them here ,small earth quakes but no Tornados.
Please Ladies may I ask you to say a prayer for my dear friend in Oklahoma I can not reach her and am worried sick,her name is Linda.
Thank you all so much.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 14 12:58 PM
Ditto all the above,
I have come close to walking away several times but I am a Cancer dag nabit and it my foolish pride that will not (at least yet) quite, I call that failure in my book.
I am retired (LOL) but I am a driver for Transport Adate and work some times 7 days a week and as much as 70/80 hours a week.
Transport Adapte is a service for the Mental, Physical Handicap and also for the elderly.
I adore my job and it is very very demanding ( wheelchairs,walker's etc.) and pay not so hot but that is not why I do it ,it is out of love for what I call my kids(the customers).
So when I get home and unwind I hit my computer and the enter the loonie bin we call MC
The one thing I have learned aside from all the great awsome people on the forums is I can longer keep spending my hard earned money on diamonds (and you need a s**t load of them).
Boggles the mind to pay for a so called FREE GAME.
So yes when do the playes get the pleasure?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 14 12:34 PM
PM'D you Duncan.
Please may I add you to my friends list?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 14 8:50 PM
Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cow patties Lady,
I just saw your clips on the fireworks and man I am soooooooooooo glad I found that post about John Just John .
Would not want to get you Peeeeeed off at me dem der boomers hurt lol.
Thought I saw Dragon,Salty,Annebelle,Pete,Paws runing for there lives and Bow Figurine dragging that boat as hard as he could,
I was on the floor holding my sides what a hoot,and what a great job you did.
I hope you got John Just John to clean up now that we all would have paid to see.
Great job Lady_sabelle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 14 8:49 PM
Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cow patties Lady,
I just saw your clips on the fireworks and man I am soooooooooooo glad I found that post about John Just John .
Would not want to get you Peeeeeed off at me dem der boomers hurt lol.
Thought I saw Dragon,Salty,Annebelle,Pete,Paws runing for there lives and Bow Figurine dragging that boat as hard as he could,
I was on the floor holding my sides what a hoot,and what a great job you did.
I hope you got John Just John to clean up now that we all would have paid to see.
Great job Ladysabelle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 14 2:12 PM
Thank you ME LADY,
Found it before you blew me up lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 14 1:58 PM
I must in an other world I have NEVER EVER won and egg or seen one for that matter since I started to play years ago lol.
All I get is just like the crystal ball and wands a star a few times that's about it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 14 1:37 PM
Welcome back Beauty,
I so know how you are feeling,I lost two of our babies a year apart.
Brutus our Boston Dec/12 and our little Princess Nov/.13.
The pain was beyound believe.
We (sis and I ) just got a rescued Boston 3 weeks ago her name is Snookie(3 years old) and I swear is a combo of our two lost babies
She is big for a female 25 lbs (like Brutus) yet she has an almost pure white face ( like Princes `she was a white Maltess.)
So know Beauty Applo is in our hearts and now with our babies in Pet Heaven .
Waves to Shadow.
PS
All our animals cats and dogs have been older abushed rescued and are with us till old age takes them away~~~ Brutus at 14 Princess at 13

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 14 1:21 PM

Congrats millie on your triumph, on ward and up up up away you go great job, now if I can only catch ya lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 14 1:14 PM
My question is along the same lines as to why do we need so many coins and diamonds??
I have pretty much maxed out my credit card seeing it the only way you can buy diamonds ,,, not saying I spent all my credit on this game but I did max it out the other night and had a heart attack when I realized what I did I was so lost in the game but I guess that is why BF does it ,, to make them and the DEV rich and us poor.
Just venting still a tad bit of shock lol~~~ that would be me over there banging my head on the wall saying WTH did you do??
Enough rambling on to the question~~~ does any one know where to get a S**T load of diamonds and we don't have to pay, is there places we can win more then 3??
Thank you kindly for any help~~~~ back to the funny farm I go ho ho ho

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator