Posts created by rsmith1175

posted in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse on Jun 29, 13 7:20 PM
Can anyone help please?? I have the combo but when I punch it in the lights stay red and I can't open it. I don't know what I am missing? I am getting frustrated. Any and all help appreciated.
Thanks,
Rebecca

According to the SG I should be able access a hidden object scene when I go up through the attic and down the ladder to the right. I'm not sure if I have missed a step before this but I can't access the hidden object scene which means that I can't get the scoop to get the barley for the recipe. Can anyone help me???

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 1, 11 12:47 PM
I've looked on BigFish games and can't find it. Is there another site I can go to and buy it???
Thanks in advance for the info!!

Ok people, I have no idea how to solve this puzzle. I have looked at the stratedgy guide and it doesn't make sense. Could someone please help me???

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Mar 28, 10 4:52 PM
I got Henrik to tell me what animal and was able to get through the all the quizes. Now I am stuck on the phone call regarding Rutherford. I have tried to call and everytime I do I get an error message. Please Help.
rsmith1175

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Mar 25, 10 5:07 PM
Having trouble getting Henrik to tell me what animal Pacal was afraid of. When I go to see him at the hospital the I asked him and he didn't know the answer or couldn't remember. So, at this point I am stuck. Without the answer I can't go any further. Any ideas on what to do next?
Thanks
rsmith

posted in Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower on Mar 22, 10 7:54 AM
Can anyone help me with the video camera in the professors room. I have taken the battery out and recharged it. Gone back and tried to watch the rest movie. I think I did get to see the rest of the movie but I am not sure. I went up to the tower and can't get close to the painting to scrape the tiles. I have tried resetting the alarm to let the battery charge and going back the next night. Anybody know what I am doing wrong? I really don't want to have to start over nor do I want to quit. I have read through the forums and gotten help from two different walkthroughs and still I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for the help,
rsmith1175

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator