Posts created by kroozkitty

posted in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light on Mar 24, 12 9:33 AM
Just finished the entire game.Loved it, loved it!! It was awesome, kept my interest going throughout. Puzzles were logical, hidden object scenes challenging but no small, difficult to find objects. There was a bit of running around but not too much. All in all, I was very happy with this game. Definitely no complaints about anything. I would give this a 2 for sure.

Krooz

posted in World Riddles: Seven Wonders on Oct 24, 11 9:14 AM
I have had this game for quite a while and it has great replay value. When you want to play a game for a short time, this is a great diversion, but does require concentration, especially at the higher levels.

I cannot remember how many times I have played it.... and I redo each level until I get the gold prize for each one.....

Krooz

posted in Legacy of the Incas on May 17, 11 6:59 AM
Lasted about 10 minutes, not for me...

posted in Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor on Feb 2, 11 6:11 PM
Just finished this game.... very good.... absolutely loved it.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 24, 11 4:25 PM
Found it a little on the dull side.... ok but not great, I rate it 2.5 out of 5...

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Jan 9, 11 7:55 PM
Wow, just finished..... ABSOLUTELY GREAT GAME !!

Loved it... hard but not too hard.... objects in hidden object scenes not too small or hard to locate, but not easy to find either.

Fabulous story, great entertainment value.

5 out of 5, for me.....

P.S. lvbrule, loved your term "unholidaying the house", LOL, very politically correct. I was actually calling it "deChristmasizing".... same thought process though.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Nov 25, 10 5:25 AM
Absolutely loved this game.... was actually surprised that it was so far beyond my expectations.

Loved the look of the characters and the dialogue, not too much that you get bored with it, but just enough to keep it interesting.... and it was a very interesting story too.

Nice, long game. I played it for a couple of hours each night for a few nights, because I wanted to savour the game, it really was that good !!!

from me

posted in Time Dreamer on Nov 17, 10 4:54 PM
Wow, just finished the game. Took a couple of hours each night for the past 3 hours. For me, it was a great, riveting story not too hard, not too easy, no glitches. I really, really loved this game...

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Oct 25, 10 7:27 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I beta tested this game a couple of months ago. It looked pretty good too!!

I kept looking for it and wondering what happened...

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 21, 10 4:24 PM
Lasted about 15 minutes......

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Oct 3, 10 6:24 PM
Wow, just finished the game....

It was absolutely terrific...... time just flew by when playing this (sorry to DH for being late with dinner tonight ... )

Great game, challenging, very long, really 3 games in one. The stories were very engaging, the puzzles hard enough to keep your interest but not so hard as to be frustrating. I played in the hard mode...

Definitely a for me.

Now what to play.... hmmm...

posted in King Arthur on Sep 26, 10 9:23 AM
Played demo for about half an hour....

Simply put, it did not hold my interest long enough to complete the demo. And, the dialogue was really annoying.

Don't think I will buy this.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Sep 22, 10 8:02 AM
I totally loved this game !!!!

Interesting, very long, not too hard, not too easy. Great graphics, music, etc.

Very happy I bought this!!!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Sep 8, 10 9:25 AM
Just finished....

Great game, very long.... and most importantly, VERY ENTERTAINING !!

Me likes.

posted in World Riddles: Seven Wonders on Sep 8, 10 9:23 AM
Wanted a break from the usual HOG, IHOG or LFG so tried the demo, and, as others have said, was upset when the trial ended.....

So, I had to buy it during the ENDLESS summer sale. Woo hoo...

I actually really, really liked it !!!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Sep 7, 10 10:12 AM
First game or second one?

If second, it is a watermelon to be sliced and you have to pick it up at the bottom left of the screen and put it where she uses the sword (on top of something)...

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 10 1:22 PM
Barely started game when it froze and the only way could get it unstuck was to hard boot my PC... haven't had a problem like this in a very long time....

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Sep 5, 10 7:45 PM
Just finished, great game, quite long, no difficulties running XP.

posted in Jessica - Mysterious Journey on Jul 28, 10 6:53 PM
Ya but how could you possibly last 47 minutes - that was soooo bad - wowie - had to quit after about 15 minutes..... blah.....

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jul 24, 10 9:15 AM
This game was terrific !!!

I wanted to savour every moment so played it over 3 or 4 days, good length, great graphics, not too hard, not too easy..... just perfect.

Loved it, loved it, loved it....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator