Posts created by marthah10

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Dec 24, 13 8:44 AM
I am having a hard time getting three stars on chimichanga I only get three of them out of the pot then the time runs out the most gotten is four by time takes food to cook my time has about run out and move as fast as I can to the tray

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on May 22, 11 8:05 PM
i am having problem also i am into chapter 5 and got stuck with saving then when got back into the game after hit continue all it does say loading and never get past that point has anyone had the same problem

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 19, 11 8:46 PM
i am having almost same problem then when push play it takes back to my desktop and do not know what going to do

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Jan 7, 11 9:50 AM
i am having same problem i have 18 when click on door i am down to 13 now has any one found way to get 18figs i have tried clicking on fig then clicking on the door and that did not work either i have uninstalled then reinstalled it and that did not work either

posted in Avenue Flo: Special Delivery on Dec 2, 10 4:56 PM
i am having problem to i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and that did not work so do not know what i am going to do
does anyone have any suggestions

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Nov 28, 10 5:15 PM
i have serve 30 people and lost no one and only had 9110 points does any one have any tips i tried what said and got only not even 6000 points

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Nov 24, 10 12:05 PM
i am having problem passing this level i can only get 8000 can anyone give me some tips

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Jul 13, 10 3:30 PM
i went to the stable and can not find the saddle

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring on May 5, 10 3:57 PM
i have found the cloth black sheet powder black hair the button the red hair flaky ash small box bag 2 white powder photo calling card and measured the footprints i have talk to everyone and showed the gun to the lady and walton has talk to everyone and still can not go outside what else did i miss because told i have not examine everything

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Apr 28, 10 3:04 PM
in the lounge how do you open the cabinet

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Feb 22, 10 10:44 AM
i can not find the symbol for dreaming cove i found what look like tea bag and click all over the left tree close to edge still can not find it

posted in The Search for Amelia Earhart on Jan 16, 10 8:05 AM
i am stuck in the kitchen i can not find the coat hanger

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 14, 09 10:03 AM
i have not have any problem with the game stalling on me i got ways into game before 60 min was up

posted in Create A Mall on Aug 3, 09 6:52 AM
i had a hard time with my mouse to get it go were wanted it to go i tired it twice and said forget it in playing the game and deleted it

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Apr 26, 09 7:10 PM
i am also having problem with level four even tried putting flowers on the table and making people in line happy and still can not pas this level

posted in Can You See What I See? on Dec 29, 08 7:59 PM
i tried turn off my firewall and i still got backdoor message

posted in Can You See What I See? on Dec 29, 08 9:25 AM
i am getting same message about backdoor and i have window live one care i have xp and vista and get it on both machine

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator