Posts created by helleborus

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug on Jun 27, 15 9:25 AM
The removal of games won't work, and I can't think of any other way to contact you. Please how to I get it working again.

posted in Plagiarii on Nov 27, 14 11:20 AM
How do I find the password for the computer, please? please some kind fishee, help.

posted in Plagiarii on Nov 26, 14 10:38 AM
how do I find the password? I think this game is really good.

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 14 9:05 AM
how do I clean it?

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal on Jun 27, 14 11:34 AM
how do I get her out of the tree? Can some kind fishee help,please

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 14, 14 2:42 AM
I can't find the lens for the insertion of the card here. Please help!

where do I find the wing? I have missed it! Help please.

posted in Mysteries of the Undead on May 1, 13 3:45 AM
Yes, I'm in exactly the same position, infuriating as the hint indicates the feather, but won't let me pick it up. Help, someone!

posted in Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance on Apr 10, 13 3:26 AM
after solving the sun ray puzzle, the hint says to use the floating card. Although it did not show, I found it by using the cursor which took me to the hidden object puzzle. But although the hint indicated where it was, I couldn't find it. Please will some kind fishee help!

posted in The Beast of Lycan Isle on Dec 26, 12 7:22 AM
where is this? Is it the one where I picked up the fly? I can't locate the fourth obelisk. Please will some fishie help. Merry Christmas

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 13, 12 11:00 AM
I have all four wires, but when I try and put them into the box it keeps saying that I should have all wires. What am I doing wrong, on not doing? Please some kind fishee help, as this is such a good game, but I have been stuck now for two days, and it is driving me mad!!

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 12 4:29 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:I can't see the SG. Am I the only one???

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jun 22, 12 9:55 AM
thanks for your help, bfgRhone, but I can't get it to work. What does it mean by put in correct order. I have put the code in in the order it appears in the paper from the tool box, but nothing happens. Is there something else I should press, or am I just being a bit thick?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jun 22, 12 1:56 AM
I get the code and put it in the puzzle and nothing happens. Thw walkthrough talksw about the right order. Is that where I am going wrong?

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 19, 12 6:17 AM
Yes, Severine Snape, it worked. ~Thank you so much. Good gaming to you.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 19, 12 6:14 AM
thank you so much to helpful fishes. I will try again

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 18, 12 11:54 AM
I put only one piece in, the imprint is there and it won't let me put the other, which I have now got, with it. Help, please someone!

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 17, 12 4:06 AM
Thanks for that, I was stuck for ages, and the walkthrough was no help!

posted in Small Town Terrors: Livingston on Mar 17, 12 9:01 AM
help, I must be missing something basic, when I quit my game and return, it hasn't been saved and starts at the beginning each time. Such a shame when it is such a good game

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Feb 22, 12 1:08 PM
how do I move the symbols to follow the legend?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator