Posts created by LisaCha

posted in Syberia II on Mar 31, 13 7:17 AM
This is such good news..... I enjoyed this serie the most of all. Thank you so much for planning to release Syberia lll. I will continue to buy your games for a long time. LC

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Mar 28, 12 12:47 PM
Hi. I cannot stamp the train release permit form in the notary's office. I press the hat of the stamping automation, it opens then I try to use the ink by cliking below the hat, as said, and I press the button. No reaction, I cannot take the stamped release form. Would you help me. Thanks

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 12 5:17 PM
I have the same problem. What can I do? I cannot get the clock hands for the inventory. LC

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Mar 18, 12 8:25 PM
I found the answer. I only located 5 runes instead of 6 with the amulet.
Thank you anyway. LC

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Mar 18, 12 3:15 PM
Surprise..I have no hole in the big tree, so there is no reaction for the mini game with the cube. What should I do?? Help me. Thanks LC

GOOD QUESTION! Where is the other oar...I have the same problem not finding the other one too.

I hope to have the answer soon because I am using a new version of the game and for the secong time freezed with one oar connected with the leather strap.

Nobody ever answered to that question ABOUT THE OAR HANDLE ON THE BOAT....WHY?????

LisaCha wrote:HAVE YOU FOUND THE SOLUTION FOR THE OAR BLADE AND THE OAR HANDLE?

LIKE YOU I AM STUCK WITH THE HANDLE-- NOT MOVING ANYMORE-- TO GO INTO THE SLOT ON THE LEFT. IT IS IN THE RIGHT SLOT NOW.

WILL I HAVE TO START THE GAME OVER AGAIN....UNDER A NEW NAME.

PLEASE..PLEASE..HELP ME!!!

LISA

HAVE YOU FOUND THE SOLUTION FOR THE OAR BLADE AND THE OAR HANDLE?

LIKE YOU I AM STUCK WITH THE HANDLE-- NOT MOVING ANYMORE-- TO GO INTO THE SLOT ON THE LEFT. IT IS IN THE RIGHT SLOT NOW.

WILL I HAVE TO START THE GAME OVER AGAIN....UNDER A NEW NAME.

PLEASE..PLEASE..HELP ME!!!

LISA

avidj wrote:I am completely stuck on making the boat work with the oar handle and the oar blade. I did not attched the 2 with the leather strap when I needed to. Now the handle is in it's place but the game would not let me attache it. Can anyone help? Again, I need to attached the 2 with the leather strap but the handle is already placed in the metal "thingy" and does not let me take it out to attach to the blade. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Nov 7, 10 7:32 PM
I understand why there is no reference to help us...Big Fish would not make money with this game.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 10 6:16 PM
I found it. Too easy I think. Sorry !

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 10 5:19 PM
Everything I click on gives access items but I am stuck because they do not open up to the searches above objects. Stuck again!!

LisaCha wrote:Could you help me. I am at the bonus game and I am stuck with the magnifier glass. Because it is so dark probably, I do not see anything with the magnifier and cannot find the fuse. PLEASE HELP!!

I FINALLY GOT IT. THANKS ANYWAY!

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 10 11:23 AM
Could you help me. I am at the bonus game and I am stuck with the magnifier glass. Because it is so dark probably, I do not see anything with the magnifier and cannot find the fuse. PLEASE HELP!!

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Mar 11, 10 6:45 PM
I just cannot cut the phone cord with the scissors. Tried several times....no way. Can you tell me how to do it and why it is not working? Thanks.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Mar 11, 10 4:21 PM
I am having the same problem of having to start again the game each time I open it. I cannot take it anymore. WHAT CAN I DO??? Lisa

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Mar 3, 10 11:44 AM
I just got rid of the game, these water rings drove me crazy for a very little interesting puzzle. I hate that puzzle. We turn in round and round and round....!!! I had no problem with the beginning of the game however. I could not stand that fountain one more minute.

posted in Escape the Museum on Jan 24, 10 6:18 PM
LisaCha wrote:
valerie12 wrote:The items in each scenes is hard to see I have to agree with
some of the other game players. The designers should realize
that older people also play these games and it is hard to see the item
also people that wear glasses.
It is a very good game except for that.
Thanks
Valerie12

I do agree with you Valerie, The image precision of this play is of very very poor quality and I hated to play with it. It is no fair for the user and is kind of tiring. So each time this happen, I do not buy these games.

posted in Escape the Museum on Jan 24, 10 6:13 PM
valerie12 wrote:The items in each scenes is hard to see I have to agree with
some of the other game players. The designers should realize
that older people also play these games and it is hard to see the item
also people that wear glasses.
It is a very good game except for that.
Thanks
Valerie12

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator