Posts created by prn13

posted in Mysteries of the Undead on May 1, 13 6:15 PM
I also got stuck at the bus in the game. From the looks of things I bet it may be the game has some kind of bug in it.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 20, 13 10:11 AM
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS E1 ELSE!!!...CAN'T GET THE DUCK N SHARK...THAT PREVENTS ME FROM MOVING FORWARD....HOPE IT GETS FIXED QUICK CUZ IT'S A FUN GAME....

posted in Deep Voyage on Apr 25, 12 7:25 AM
HI,
To all those who are playing this game all I can say is that you have to just push through it. It was by far one of the hardest games I played. You can get discouraged at a few of the levels but you can do it. It took me a year and 3 days to finally finish it. I completed my last level today and I can't believe how excited I got over this game.I would do it during vacations and holidays and when I could after work. Maybe if I was a stay at home person I could have done it quicker but then maybe not. It does seem that the timers go too fast on somelevels but if I can do it, anyone can. So hang in there. Good luck.

posted in Deep Voyage on Jan 9, 12 5:52 PM
I have been stuck on level 188 forever. Any tips

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 31, 10 1:53 PM
daisyduck352 wrote:Just finished the game and it wasn't a great game. I found it to be on the easy side and boring. It won't be a buy for me and I am still waiting for a game that will WOW me.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 10 8:12 AM
I am currently playing twisted Land. I have the walk through and have been doing ok without it but had to use it once for the stone by the mansion. I put in the right combination and nothing is happening. Anyone have any idea what Im doing wrong.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 9, 10 5:09 PM
Hi Fishies,

This is the first time I ever reviewed a game. I bought Haunted Manor today and I loved it. I spent the whole day playing. I liked the story line and the graphics. The mini games where not to difficult. It peaked my interest all the way through. I am glad I waited for the regular edition. It is well worth the regular fee. I did not play collectors edition. I liked the relaxed mode.

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 9, 10 5:28 PM
Hi I could use some help. I am trying to open the safe in the corner of the dutchess library. I have the numbers and I know to enter the number and click on handle. VH says he needs either more info or something else. I tried to go back to the little lab and check things over and it doesn't let me back in. VH again says he needs something or he is misssing something.

By the way do you think everyone has to help with these games. I like to play them but sometimes I wonder if Im the type of person who should.
\
Thanks for any help in this matter.

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 4, 10 4:09 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:Do you get a cursor hand in the middle of the gate if you hover over it without the crowbar in your hand?

Yes I get a hand cursor in the middle of the gate when I hover over it without the iron bar and with the iron bar. It isn't a typical crow bar more like a poker. Is there more than one gate with the monks? Im stumped. Im listening for more ideas

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 4, 10 11:33 AM
I am at the gate and I place my hand in the middle and the bar is showing in the corner and then the guy says I cannot do that.

Edited on 02/04/2010 at 11:32:39 AM PST

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 4, 10 11:27 AM
I can't pick up the bar either. The guy keeps saying I cannot do that. Any one out there know what Im doing wrong? I am at the gate and I place my hand in the middle and the bar is showing in the corner and then the guy says I cannot do that.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator