Posts created by LuckyLin1

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 14 6:05 AM
Hi. I am wondering if it bothers other players that many of the games seem to include children, some of them contorted kind of like "chuckie." I can say honestly it does bother me--if the goal is to produce more "dark" games because that's what people buy, as I was told, I'd just as soon developers do not include children. Thanks for considering my pt.

posted in Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures on Aug 29, 14 12:10 PM
Like many, I like Atlantis games. However, the title of this game says Atlantic like in Atlantic Ocean. Anyone know for sure which this game is about? Tyvm

posted in Mystery Trackers: Blackrow's Secret Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 14 11:42 AM
As I am reading the BFG comment in yellow space at start of this section, Chinese language characters are in the middle of words . What is this, please?

As I read the forum entries, I feel users' frustration with this game not working correctly. If that is true, why does it have a star rating of 4+ ?? If a person relies on those ratings, as they should be able to do, to purchase a game, are we really helping one another and the staff? Just saying...

Thanks, fishies.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Aug 10, 14 10:23 PM
(I noticed some information about this topic is under level 27 tips)

For those who, like moi, needed a few tips for how to assemble the spinning wheel puzzle, I hope the below info. helps. Please feel free to add other suggestions or corrections of my info. below.

The spinning wheel puzzle has two main structures. The first structure is on the left of your screen. Here you put pieces that look like a tan wood stick with crutch armrest on top of it. You add those to the ones that are in the picture. To the left of those pieces you see a small hole on the board--here you attach two parts, the nut and the wooden handle

The second main structure is on the right side of your screen--it is shaped like an ironing board --it is a flat board supported by 3 spindle legs. This is for the spinning wheel--Before putting on the spinning wheel and gold L shaped part, you should have placed on the top of the flat board--
--at right end, two taller wooden spindly parts, each with a pointed end--the points face up toward ceiling. One spindle has a small knob about 1/2 way down from its pointed top and centered--that spindle goes in the back hole with the knob facing you. The other spindly stake goes in the hole in front of it.
--at left end, you should have placed parts with two shorter spindly legs and a flat metal tan piece--these spindly legs are parallel to the board and point to the right. Atop those and at left end put the part that looks like a a small cylinder with a handle.

Now, for the spinning wheel and L shaped part. Remember the small knob on the rear tall spindle at right end of board? Place the center of the wheel on top of the small knob until it locks in place. Then attach one end of the L shaped part to center of the wheel and the other end to bottom (? I think) of this structure.

If you are not sure what a spinning wheel should look like, put the words "photo spinning wheel" in the search bar of Google or another similar program and you will be able to visualize what you are trying to build in this puzzle.

Hope this helps those in the pond!

posted in Jewel Match IV on Aug 8, 14 11:38 PM
Hi. I have the wheel and one L shaped gold part left. The part says something else has to be assembled first. I have all parts and have finished all jewel matches and this level--it will release to next level if I don't get this spinning wheel puzzle done first..

I've read all of the posts--I still can't get the wheel on. Can someone please help?? Thanks so much, fishies!

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Crown of Solomon on Aug 2, 14 4:33 AM
If u look in the Walkthroughs, you'll find one for this game--done by Margie B, the best (in my book) writer of those--very clear with pics. This is provided by BFG at no extra cost. Enjoy!

posted in Jewel Match IV on Aug 1, 14 1:55 AM
Hi. I have played the 2 boards that are there. The puzzle is a helium balloon--you put bags on sides of balloon--once u fill up lantern on balloon carrier, it says to light lanterrn. I have nothing to light it with. I think the keys I need to move ahead are hanging off of the balloon wooden bottom. I have no more jewel boards to play until I accomplish this and keys release. Also, it has used up about all of my lives and I've played all minigames so I'm going to be out of $ here unless I get help resolving this puzzle. Tyvm. Have a nice weekend, fishies!

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 31, 14 4:54 AM
Hi, all. I have a broken wooden wheel with green moss on it. I have a rake and 2 other parts--it tells me to remove the moss but also says rake is not right thing to remove green moss and it says to look for more wheel parts. Only two jewel boards have opened up--I played both--each has a spot for a red or an orange key but neither board released that and it will not take me to other boards in that level.

Another puzzle opens and all I have is a broom which doesn't do anything so far.

I am down to one life and i keep playing minigames so I won't run out of turns. Can someone please tell me what to do? (I am past the airplane, levers, spider, fish, etc.--all that is done). Thanks, fishies!

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 18, 14 2:36 AM
What I have found is that the only option at that point is to press it to reset puzzle and it puts up a new Mahjong board--this can happen more than once (sorry to say). A "reshuffle" would be a helpful feature. Good luck to u.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 18, 14 2:33 AM
I am having similar problems. Part of it was put together totally by me guessing. Now I have spinning wheel and another part to add and it says it needs more to put it together. However, the current boards I'm playing are done and it won't release for me to go to next set of jeweled screens so I don't have a way to get any more parts. I checked the "Help" and it said the grey haired "avatar" could help me put it together. He didn't do anything. Even a picture of what it should look like at this point would help.

Hope game maker or our Fishies can help==tyvm. Blessings....

I join the fishies whose eyes, after cataract surgery, see beautifully at a distance but not so well (even with new glasses) up close. If I recall, one can make adjustments in the game via Options and on your computer graphics that improve one's odds of seeing a "morphed" object. If anyone knows the best tips, would u please share? Ty, ty from the fishies who have been in the pond for some time now--and would love the chance to join the "morph" team of investigators. Blessings to all...

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on May 28, 14 10:30 PM
Hi. -This game will not run on my PC--it has an error screen that comes up. Since trying to dl and run this game, I am unable to run any of my BF games--I get the same error. I sent a msg describing problem and asking for Tech help. I did not receive a reply--I did receive a survey asking me to rate the help of tech support. Am hoping someone will help soon. Tyvm.

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Mar 31, 14 12:15 AM
Hi, all. Never had this problem here -- I always play with a wireless mouse. This game lets me do so only on occasion and then very slowly. I had downloaded this game before and then had this problem. Today I downloaded the new ed. of the game and still the cursor issue. I have a "gamer" computer with latest everything and usually lots of speed, etc. I don't know if this is a "known" issue--if so, would someone please tell me how to correct it.

I also want to ask why I have to purchase coins, etc. to play a game on BFG when I have been a member of the Big Fish Game Club for years and pay a monthly fee to do so. Can someone please explain what is going on here?

Tyvm. Blessings to all--Lin

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Mar 21, 14 12:07 PM
A # of players are asking if this game is timed. The Treasure of Poseidon is timed--begins at reasonable pace but soon the pace speeds up and becomes impossible. I have posted elsewhere on here but thought perhaps putting it under its own topic might help others. I hope BFG will ask Playrix to add relaxed option to this. Thx.

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Mar 21, 14 12:03 PM
Not to my knowledge. I bought the game solely for the Treasures of Poseidon. It is timed and after playing a few screens, I found that player gets very little time. I wrote to Playrix regarding an untimed version for this part--no reply. I would like to see BFG see if they can get a reply. It's a shame it isn't offered in timed and untimed mode or at least make the timed part somewhat manageable. Overall, I like match 3 and own a # of Playrix match games. (I have owned Call of Atlantis for years--the original has a large playboard for match 3 screens whereas the "new" release is smaller. I like the larger screen myself but that's not a "deal breaker" for me. Having only the timed mode in TOP part is.) Hope this is resolved so all can play at their own pace.

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Mar 15, 14 3:13 AM
This game is 2 parts. Call of Atlantis is about the same as the original which actually came out many years ago--it is much like The Path of Hercules. Please note that the game board in this version is much smaller, and I do not like it.

The second and new part is Treasures of Poseidon. It is TIMED. When u first begin playing it, you may not notice that--I did not. However, before u get too far in, you become well aware of it. It is too fast for me and this part has no relaxed mode that I could find. I was very unhappy--I bought this game to play Treasures and now I cannot. Ah, life.

Overall, I play a lot of Match 3 and that is what both parts of this games are. Your goal is to get pieces of an object such as a harp to bottom of the board and off. Along the way you also can move bonus objects such as a bomb, hour glass, etc. to bottom or you can purchase them in the Store with your gold pts. earned in the game--they are expensive, however, so u have to be sure to save some gold coins.

This is the latest version of Call of Atlantis from the Playrix site--the addition of Treasures as a "challenge mode" is new to me. You can play it, however, before, during, or after playing the Call of Atlantis game

If anyone knows if there is a version that has an untimed Treasure section, I'd appreciate knowing. Blessings to all....

If there's a blog and Margie wrote it, I am IN. She makes what seems at time impossible into understandable. Margie, I know these take a lot of time--you are a true fishie--tyvm and Happy Holidays!

Hi. Madame Fate was the first one. It is a "who dunnit" --your job is to analyze each of the possible suspects--each is a person in the carnival--of a murder. It really is fun--hidden object, puzzles, etc. There is a free walkthrough to help. If I recall correctly, it offers timed mode but not untimed--u might want to check if that makes a diff. to you. It was the first MCF I played and it led me to play others, some of which I liked and some not. I am not a player who likes games that keep me guessing as to where to go next and has a lot of back and forth--Madame Fate did not do that. I haven't played Fates Carnival yet, but I hope it similar but offers untimed. Hope u enjoy!

Hi, all. Would someone please tell us if this game is timed--I think Madame Fate was but cannot be sure. I loved it tho' but can't play timed anymore. Tyvm.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Lost in Los Angeles on Jun 25, 13 7:37 AM
Once you put the individual pieces onto the drawing, you will see finished items you need such as a steering wheel, cassette tape, etc. Using flashlight, turn on switch and lights in room will come on. Your job is to set up the film set. One pole needs a light. The main thing you have to do is to get the cart to move forward until it's under the ladder and next to computer. Put the set of wheels on the front of the cart. That should open a place on the cart where you will see a handle. Use your wrench on the white button near bottom of cart to move brake it to unlock. Now push the handle and the cart will go forward on the track. Now plug your extension cord into the electrical cord running from computer--insert cassette and movie will start to play. The scene of the house will disappear and you will be in a room under a shower--be sure bucket is hung up to catch some water. This is where you will find the lost movie. (I hope this helps--I just finished it for the first time so I am trying to remember it all--hope someone else will "chime in" if they can help. Enjoy!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator