Posts created by nodona

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Aug 16, 11 2:26 PM
I'm stuck in the Kitchen - can't get my hand to move the barrel - my hand as been all over but I still can't move it - Is there a position where it should be - Pls someone help me
Thanks you

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 16, 10 10:23 AM
Have gone through the magic - but I'm struck on the Headless Horseman. I'm on page 2 in the cemetry, have completed the Moon games and there is a sparkle on the side of the building in which I can't figure it out. Could someone please give a frustrated magician a helping hand
thanks
Nodona

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Aug 11, 10 10:38 AM
Mr Russ: Thank you again for your tip - it worked and I have finished the games - FANTASIC - LOVED IT.
Q: Why was there no indication to say pay the skelton?? I never thought of him
but I thank you
Nodona

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Aug 11, 10 8:59 AM
I have in my inventory : coins, seal and a part of the medillian. I did have the chain but I have not paid the skeleton

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Aug 11, 10 8:48 AM
I'm in the Magicians tower and the portal is open - I can;t find any sparkles to indicate where to find the key or the orther part of the medilian. Could someone please give me a hint.
Thanks Nodona

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 3, 10 2:33 PM
I wish to thank everybody that helped me with this games. It is a fantasic games I thoughly enjoyed playing it but without everybodys help I would have never figuered it out
Thank you all very much
Nodona

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 2, 10 6:18 PM
Hi Textrekkie: I thought I need it to open the front doors,??? but while I have you how do I get the pot holder??? I know it is somewhere on the table in the Gingerbread House but WHERE??? and I also have left in my inventory a telescope, I can't figure this 1 out.I have been in Charles soul chamber, I feel that I have missed something???
Thank you

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 2, 10 1:42 PM
Can some please help me??? I have made a couple of requests but to no avail??
I wish to know where to find this crowbar??? and also pot holder?? I have gone all over the table in the Gingerbread house but no pot holder?? I know that I have missed some steps but I wish to finish this. I have got down to Charles Soul chamber and I have left is a telescope I have also tried to mount this on the scope in the cave but ??? Could someone please help me
Thank you

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 2, 10 12:06 PM
Hi There: I just figuered it out - it is Victor's bedroom - the Admittance form on the wall - take your damp cloth and clean it - you will see the the skulls and it will show you which order to use

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 2, 10 12:02 PM
Thank you, I figured it out?? It's the Admittance form on the wall, but I'm still having problems finding the crowbar???

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 2, 10 11:49 AM
I have looked all over for this crowbar - could someone pleawse assist my eyes, I have checked the chair by the fireplace, chesterfield/ sofa and the wooden chair by fireplace can't find any crowbar / please help???

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 31, 10 6:46 PM
I'm going back to my game, with all the support that everybody has given me I'm going to try and fiqure the rest out
Thank you again

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 31, 10 6:44 PM
Thank you Stingray for your confidence - I really needed to hear that, I was getting so frustrated with the lights
Thank you

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 31, 10 6:42 PM
Cstdenis: you are talking about the well that is on the path to the manor?? I have tried to do that but to no avail. I keep getting all those little notices to say "" your not a good detective""

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 31, 10 6:34 PM
OK, I know that door put I guess I have to figure out the lights before it will open
right???

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 31, 10 6:34 PM
OK, I know that door put I guess I have to figure out the lights before it will open
right???

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 31, 10 6:32 PM
I do have my stick / but all there is @ the well is the rope??? and my curser is not finding anything else

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 31, 10 6:30 PM
where is the door @ the base of the well??? have been all over that well did not see a door???

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 31, 10 6:28 PM
No, that one of my frustrations, I play with it almost get all the lights going then there off - I keep going back to it give myself a break

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 31, 10 6:20 PM
Yes, I have freed the girls and I went to the base of the well but I can't get anywhere so my understanding is that I have to go through the basement hole,
my curser is not telling me how, I think I'm doing something wrong. This games is fantasic it makes you think but in the same aspect you get very frustrated
Love it

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator