Posts created by azoch

posted in Fright Chasers: Dark Exposure Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 17 2:10 PM
i cannot get the game for the camera to match the design on the lens. looked up answer in guide and did the ac ad ab but could not bring up that pattern..tried to skip but cannot find where that is or how to do...please advise ps how do inexit out and down load again???

posted in Danse Macabre: Curse of the Banshee Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 17 10:28 AM
nice game but i cannot get the puncher key to fit so i can stamp the ticket....tried several times but it will not go on into the slot...????

posted in Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken on Jun 11, 17 9:36 PM
i cannot get the final fight to end so i can enter into the bonus chapter....not sure i am doing it correct....solution says 1 - 6???? what does that mean??????
anyone else have this problem.... would like to finish the game, it has been fun and it has been a pleasure to finally have a good game...
azoch best wishes to all

must agree very upsetting.....games should always be checked by your tech people to be sure these problems do not arise. Once again money spent on a game that
is enjoyable until you cannot get one little puzzle to work. Funny the demo's always work and then you buy the game and "boom:
you cannot finish it. Hope you can fix it, it was one of the best game and we have not had very many good games lately...
p.s. i did try upper keys, got through the first leg and could not do the last two...

game was poorly designed, not enough
instructions, and hard to see the designs,
PLUS no skip available. So just uninstalled
and will not play it again..

posted in Grim Facade: The Red Cat Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 16 10:17 PM
how do i get to the bonus game.????? i finished the game now wish to
play the bonus game, but cannot find an icon to log onto????

anyone have trouble getting the five boards by the water wheel to line up correctly?? i cannot seem to get them to line up as they look in the guide???? what am i doing wrong????

bob.... it did not work....the top handles move in circles as you click on a and b. door did not open....time to ask for a refund or call dr. felix....i sure like the game, it has been a long time getting a good one to play...

thanks bob,,,, i will try it now.... i tried uninstalling twice and that did not work. also went to the guide to see which way the handles were pointing.... got them all pointed right, door still not open.... thanks again...mimi

anybody having trouble with trying to get thru the door on the ship. i do not understand the A2 B3 instructions. I have looked into the guide, but really it does explain the procedure.... you cannot skip the area.... what am i doing wrong????

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 16 8:24 PM
has anyone had problem with the crayon missing in the classroom with the smiley faces???/ i got one line done and the crayon disappeared.... the game will not move on to the next step even if you click on the hint button...???

my game also froze... it seems the quality for ce games is not worth the price. I have had more problems the last few purchases.... surely bf must know their is error in this game and they have plenty of time to have fixed by now or refund our money,
i hate starting over, but will try it one time. then will request repayment.

posted in Sea of Lies: Beneath the Surface Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 16 8:16 PM
cannot get the pirate tune (xyelphone/hammer) to work. i have tried several times, no luck, then uninstalled and reinstalled and to no avail.... still will not work. i cannot finish the game as puzzle cannot be skipped. please advise or refund my payment.
thank you...

posted in Sea of Lies: Beneath the Surface Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 16 1:09 PM
yes bob i did pick up the hammer first then tried playing the game but only the first color worked.... it would not work on the others nor let me place the flag on the pirate??? since you can't skip the puzzle i have to end the game...

posted in Sea of Lies: Beneath the Surface Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 16 10:18 PM
is anyone having trouble playing the tune for the flag to be given to the pirates???i have several times to play the tune, but cannot light of the plates...???there is no way to skip this puzzle????

how do i get to play the bonus game. i cannot locate anything to click onto.
please advise me... as i have already finished the game but now would like to play the bonus game....

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 6:08 PM
I ran the demo with no problems, bought the game, activated it and now when I log on it thanks me for playing the demo, but will not let me play the game. where do I go now????

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on May 3, 14 12:47 PM
I was playing fine until I stopped for awhile, when I
reopened the hint button would not work. I am at
the gate trying to enter the pieces to open it...
any suggestions...

thanks deveron....i will try your suggestion.... i am surprised by all the
problems everyone is having with this game....i did have any at all
thanks again

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 13 5:34 PM
i finished the game,,, no problems, but i cannot find on the
menu where to log on for the bonus chapter..... i cannot find
it on the menu.....any suggestion????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator