Posts created by justyna_bb

posted in Runes of Avalon 2 on Jan 18, 10 7:07 AM
level 108 in Perfect Tree is the last one, so no surprise it's harder than other levels.

anyway, Runes of Avalon 2 is worth the play for me. Regarding level 25, I posted it in the other thread, but just in case I post it here:

Hmm, I don't remember exactly how does it look like, but I don't recall any levels that I struggled badly. Anyway, it's good to keep in mind that you can use Spells and that once you collect certain colors focus on those that left to collect instead of looking for matches that don't give you anything beside points (at least at levels that you are short on time).

And last but not least, don't forget you can skip any level if you find it too hard. After second try "skip level" option becomes active.

posted in Runes of Avalon 2 on Jan 18, 10 6:26 AM
Hmm, I don't remember exactly how does it look like, but I don't recall any levels that I struggled badly. Anyway, it's good to keep in mind that you can use Spells and that once you collect certain colors focus on those that left to collect instead of looking for matches that don't give you anything beside points (at least at levels that you are short on time).

And last but not least, don't forget you can skip any level if you find it too hard. After second try "skip level" option becomes active.

posted in The Perfect Tree on Jan 18, 10 4:51 AM
I bought it few days ago. It is one of few games that have relaxed mode and I always play in relaxed mode. The game is not pushy on the Christmas theme so it's still very enjoyable. Level are very well balanced and I always play it when I want to relax a bit.

posted in Runes of Avalon 2 on Jan 18, 10 4:50 AM
Very lovely game. It makes you think before making the moves on some levels, but I like that. I liked the mini games too, puzzle one is great. I think I'll buy it today.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator