Posts created by mistybig

posted in Virtual Families on May 7, 09 5:53 AM
Thanks for replying. One more question, how do you stop the kids from feeling sick?

posted in Virtual Families on May 7, 09 5:43 AM
How do you get more than one family at a time. I presume it's simple, I just think my brain has turned off. Lol

posted in Virtual Families on May 6, 09 7:58 AM
I'm having the same problem with my oven fire. It just won't go out, all they do is stand there and wave at me!!

posted in Mandragora on Feb 8, 09 4:00 AM
I also played it for about 15 mins, but just couldn't see the point in it. A bit boring for me, watering and planting, and not getting anywhere.

posted in Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare on Feb 5, 09 8:27 AM
Hi computisst and welcome to the pond. I have played this game but can't remember sorry. If you go to All Game Forums and look under H for that game, you may find some help there.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 24, 09 4:13 AM
Downloading now, can't wait to play it. It sounds great.

posted in Syberia on Jan 15, 09 5:25 AM
Your best bet would be to repost the question on the Syberia All Game Forum, or there might already be an answer there.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jan 9, 09 1:05 PM
Hi and Welcome. Can't help with the game unfortunately, but I was wondering where you are from as Carroll is my maiden name.

posted in Paranormal Agency on Dec 3, 08 4:55 AM
I haven't been able to play it yet, keeps coming up with an error.

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Dec 1, 08 8:46 AM
I was disappointed at how short the game was. I was just getting into it and it ended!

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Dec 1, 08 3:08 AM
The time is 7 minutes past 10. Hope that helps.

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Dec 1, 08 2:49 AM
Just finished playing the free trial, absolutely loved it, considering buying it now. Too much time on my hands maybe?

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Nov 23, 08 10:05 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I love the CSI games and have been waiting for the new one, I won't bother now.

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 19, 08 4:16 AM
Just finished playing the demo. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Found the dialogue really funny. Alright it's not the most challenging of games but really good fun to play. Just right for me.

posted in Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus on Oct 2, 08 1:06 PM
Just played the demo and absolutely loved it. Off to buy it now.Game 2 for the month.

posted in Lost Secrets: Bermuda Triangle on Sep 28, 08 8:36 AM
Downloaded the trial and played for about 15 mins. Very disappointing. The graphics were good but it was just too darn simple. I like to work for my enjoyment. Lol

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends on Sep 14, 08 9:19 AM
Whew!! I've just finished the game, now have to go back to do the games I missed. (just redownloading so I can play relaxed mode.) Well worth playing in my humble opionion.

I couldn't do the cross puzzle either, going to give it another go along with those blasted light and mirrors puzzle.

posted in Treasure Masters on Sep 5, 08 9:36 AM
Thanks prpldva, off to try this now. Let you know how I get on.

posted in Treasure Masters on Sep 4, 08 12:09 PM
Hi all

Has anyone solved the scarab puzzle? It's really got me going! Appreciate any tips.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 31, 08 4:59 AM
Hi everyone

I couldn't do the signature either so I used one of the spheres ( I had forgotten about them) so at least I was able to carry on.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator