Posts created by RyeMcLaughlin

posted in Valerie Porter and the Scarlet Scandal on Nov 5, 09 3:03 PM

I've only played for 30 minutes, but I will be buying this one. Most Hidden Object games are just too short, but looking for the bells and batteries, and all the mini games keep the game from running too quickly. The mini games are different and fun. I also like the extra challenge of being able to chain together multiples of the same object. Best part of all, it runs very smoothly on my Mac PPC.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 2, 09 8:17 PM
Another vote for a mac version of Devil's Triangle. Hey I would love to see the Mac version of HE Titanic.

I wish Mac versions of games were not such a low priority. There may not be as many of us, but studies have shown that we tend to buy more games per user than Windows users.

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths on Oct 18, 09 2:21 PM
I too have a Mac and can not use the hammer. Just bought the game and am now on a level that needs that hammer. I'm going to try Customer support and will reference this forum.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 9, 09 6:18 AM
I also have a Mac and am stuck on the Chateau level. I have found all the bolts, but can not get out of the puzzle without losing 20 minutes for quitting.

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Feb 17, 09 4:26 AM
I even tried another downloading from another company, and found the same problem. I have a PowerPC G5 with 2GHz and 2GB of memory. I am running OS X 10.5.6.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator