Posts created by kdreetz

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 14 10:06 PM
awalkinglady wrote:Last time I checked, this was a forum for issues related to Midnight Castle.....what does any of this thread have to do with the game????

I think we're all sitting around on level 29 trying to stay connected. MC is habit forming!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 14 10:04 PM
Hilarious talent LizzyK !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 14 9:59 PM
I just hit my "feed pet 1500 sacks" achievement and still only have 13 golden chests. Haven't seen one in 2 weeks & I usually use my most greedy pets. They worked 'til 13 & have all gone on summer hiatus.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 14 2:15 AM
I just crafted 20 items in a row to get my "50 in 30 min" achievement. Of those 20 spins I received coins, "x's", a stupid wand, 1 diamond & 1 sack of regular food.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 14 2:10 AM
Clearly there needs to be an MCA (Midnight Castle Anonymous) support group. Do you think we can get government funding?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 14 1:13 AM
EOTR wrote:I have friends that only have a unique stamp and an egg on their wish lists! And they probably wonder why they never receive a gift from me. If only they would put pet food or a green, blue or white stamp on their list...

I have so many friends I need to gift (I'm about 150 gifts behind), so I just put eggs on my wish list! No one will give me one of those and maybe in a month I can get caught up on those I owe. LOL.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 14 11:23 PM
One thing would make gifting a lot easier (other than being able to gift more than 5 every 24 hours) - show us how many of a certain item we have when we click on a the gift we want to give. If I have 3 of something, I can keep my 2 and give 1 away. Back-and-forth from social page to inventory page is annoying!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 14 11:18 PM
Dancing with the Has-Beens

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 14 11:17 PM
Will there be a Voldemort character? Along with Harry & the gang? LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 14 11:13 PM
cabega wrote:
gernespieler wrote:Hi everybody, I am Karin from Hamburg/Germany. It is 2.15 h p.m. here.

Valdy, please keep us informed about your visit plans, maybe some time I could join you ??

Hello and "Grüß Gott" to everyone here.

I'm from the other End of germany, from Bavaria.
Especially from an Area called Allgäu.
It's near to the real Castle Neuschwanstein.

I thinking about at which Castle you must wait longer?
the real one, ore Midnight castle?

Happy gaming and also waiting-time to everyone!

Bavaria, I believe, is also famous for BMW's!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 14 6:31 PM
I'm just wondering how I will ever need 600 plain stamps, 72 chains of blood rubies, 68 life flowers, 52 wizard balls? Maybe in the next levels there will be some crafts that need these. LOL. I guess I could sell them, but I don't need the coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 14 4:39 PM
Hi playerpop, add me to your friends list: 205759. I have a lot of players to gift, but maybe you need something I have tons of

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 14 3:09 AM
What's everyone doing on level 29 and no way to move forward? Are you trying to win achievements? Playing less? Loading up on a ton of items?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 14 12:03 AM
Holy cow. I went 4,000 flowers before getting a diamond. For the past few days I've received 5 diamonds for collecting about 200 flowers! I'm level 29 so maybe that changed everything, but maybe the Devs listened to us. Idk, probably jinxed myself. I'll let you know. LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 14 11:06 PM
EVERY SINGLE TIME I enter the HO in the Ancient Park (Above the chapel door) my list of items is missing. 8 times in a row now. It happens in other areas too, but the Ancient Park is my biggest headache. My Alt+F4 keys are wearing out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 14 11:03 PM
EVERY SINGLE TIME I enter the HO in the Ancient Park (Above the chapel door) my list of items is missing. 8 times in a row now. It happens in other areas too, but the Ancient Park is my biggest headache. My Alt+F4 keys are wearing out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 14 3:01 PM
My biggest problem areas lately are the Mirror Lake (both areas) and above the chapel door in the Ancient Park my alt+F4 buttons are getting worn out.
And kiwidownunder, I'm all for the idea of letting us gift more than 5 times a day. What if there were a countdown - like the dice playing skeleton or the airships. Like, you have to wait 3 hours or 12 hours to gift more people, but you could speed up the time by using diamonds.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 14 1:31 AM
Maybe they'll add "make the ugly dragon roar" in the mirror lake - or - click on every evil elf. LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 8:20 PM
So I just counted, re-counted and re-re-counted and it doesn't add up. I currently have 60 achievements and 18 more I can still earn. That doesn't add up to the 80 I need for the "80th" achievement.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 8:15 PM
29, the same as my age!! (plus or minus 20 years).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator