Posts created by goeash

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 16, 09 2:36 PM
Thanks for your recommendation diamonddolls. I have downloaded the trial but havemn't played it yet. Sounds like the kind of game I enjoy.

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 8, 09 4:56 AM
Found the same as the rest of you - it runs fine until she leaves the graveyard then closes down. Think I will wait until the new build is in rather than follow those complicated instructions!

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 7, 09 12:25 PM
I've had to delete this game as I have tried it twice on the trial and it keeps exiting after the introduction.

posted in Jane's Hotel on Apr 5, 09 3:36 AM
You just have to keep going as fast as you can!

posted in Shop-n-Spree on Apr 3, 09 1:13 AM
I really enjoyed this game - though the graphics were wonderful.

posted in Emerald City Confidential on Apr 2, 09 1:57 AM
I haven't got that far yet Yaelle - still playing the demo but am tempted to buy it as I agree with you, it is good.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 28, 09 3:08 PM
Thanks Lizzie!

posted in Spa Mania on Mar 28, 09 3:06 PM
I enjoyed playing the trial but not too sure I will take up their offer. Had better make up my mind quickly one way or the other!

posted in Annabel on Mar 24, 09 8:47 AM
I did 30 minutes of the free trial, but had to give up because the swinging around made me feel quite seasick! Shame, because it seemed a good game.

posted in Diner Dash on Mar 9, 09 8:31 AM
Well done - I have had great difficulty with that game!

posted in Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery on Mar 7, 09 9:47 AM
I am not too sure about that, but after the fiasco at Christmas with McAfee deleting lots of games, I believe you can re-install them as many times as you like. But I might be wrong! Perhaps if you click on help someone at Big Fish will be able to tell you more exactly.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Mar 3, 09 10:42 AM
Glad you have it sorted - don't know what was happening there!!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Mar 3, 09 7:17 AM
Are you dropping one person right on top of the dry grass? It is on the left of the waterfall.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Feb 18, 09 11:48 AM
Yes, just makes them a bit silly!

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Feb 18, 09 11:32 AM
Thanks chalkie

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Feb 18, 09 11:17 AM
No - you can't lose. Put your chief on top of the slope over looking the village, and he/she will point out various collectables. You can do this once a day. If you've collected everything else, the tablet will be pointed out.
(It's best to pause the game when the chief is pointing, to give you time to look around!)

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Feb 18, 09 6:04 AM
Well - I have no inventory on my screen, and no way to get out of the game at all save turning off the computer. ! reluctant to delete it and download again as it took so long. Can anyone help?

posted in Ashtons: Family Resort on Feb 15, 09 5:47 AM
I like this game - it's a bit like Jane's Hotel which I also enjoyed. I had no trouble installing, but got to the very end and before I could finish it McAfee found a worm and deleted it. I think "worms" can attack anything and it is not BFG's fault. When I change my anti virus provider, I shall reinstall the game and finish it!! (Hopefully)

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Feb 14, 09 1:17 AM
I really enjoy the VV series - I love these little people and their peculiar ways!!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Feb 11, 09 2:14 PM
Your population can only go up to 125 - to get a new chief you have to put all your villagers on to the cloak, and one will be chosen. Nursing mothers cannot go on, so you would have to remember who they are if a chief is not chosen from the rest, Even children can be the chief.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator