Posts created by barbarasofie

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 6, 15 6:02 AM
Hmm... I just don't believe that. I'm level 39 now, and upgrading the museum to level 5 - tells me, it will take another 20 hours, which sounds realistic for me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 6, 15 2:37 AM
pnrr1 wrote:
in colarado ,covalary pieces , but in nashville tenessa appear only covalary pieces again same in colarado... so i can not able to collect "printing press " pieces which is in the premium part.

what can i do, because some players begin to sell them over 400.000 ...

The same problem here....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 5, 15 1:10 PM
arenn01 wrote:The new locations do not show up on the map yet and when you scroll through the locations, only 3 of the new locations are listed as available to visit. Wenatchee, WA, Nashville, TN and Como, CO

Yep, I think, they're on the world map - and we can't go there yet. First have to fix the plane- whenever that will be possible.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 5, 15 12:49 PM
Happy birthday !!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 5, 15 12:17 PM
I clicked on the plane door and got in... but there's nothing to do inside. Guess we have to wait for the new quests anyhow....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 5, 15 11:15 AM
<--- downloading *smile*

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 4, 15 12:32 PM
Hey, I do just the same with funghi hut: spending my engergy on Treasure Vault and Black Bull, buying funghi tiles (much cheaper than yarn) and earning experience that way. I'm not feeding that bl... chest anymore. But anyway, hope dies last, and perhaps we'll have an update in the next weeks (months?)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 4, 15 12:26 PM
Yep, you got it mpendo...
I didn't understand anything when that happened, my only explanation is found in ART forum, somebody told there they fixed that for members, who lost their rewards by accident....
(so sorry for my English, it's not my first language)
Anyway, bad luck in AK, good luck in ART... that's just the way that keeps life interesting

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 4, 15 11:56 AM
Hey, I'm Elsarwen in the game and my code is 18142794, feel free to add me. Nice thread that, I'm rather new and learned much about the game here. Thank to all gamers and helpers

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 3, 15 9:04 AM
I'll tell you something REALLY strange:
I play Antique Road since two weeks, and I play Awakening Kingdoms since about six or seven weeks. When I left for christmas holiday, I wasn't able to get online... so I lost my daily bonus in both games. Awakening dropped me back to day 1, and Antique Road too - but the next day I was on day 85 in ART.
IF this is a bug, I like it in a way.....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 3, 15 8:53 AM
I'll tell you something REALLY strange:
I play Antique Road since two weeks, and I play Awakening Kingdoms since about six or seven weeks. When I left for christmas holiday, I wasn't able to get online... so I lost my daily bonus in both games. Awakening dropped me back to day 1, and Antique Road too - but the next day I was on day 85 in ART.
IF this is a bug, I like it in a way.....

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 27, 14 8:32 AM
Alas... no christmas presents from BF - except ruining my daily reward. Back to beginning, because I spent some nice days without computer with my family.....
Anyway: a happy new year to all gamers, and have fun!
Greetings Barbarasofie

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 20, 14 5:02 AM
Yeah, me too. Gizmotec shrine is finished, and I've visited the basilisc this morning. Now I'm out of quests (here we go again.... ) - and I will not feed this chest anymore nor buy crystals. I hope there will be more to do in future updates..... Merry christmas to everybody and a happy New year !

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 17, 14 5:32 AM
Hey,
no, you can use collections or just buy the items in the store (I tried, and it works). I don't know what that FIND-button means. Perhaps it should lead us to the right place in the map, but it doesn't..... no plan. But never mind, it's not disturbing.
Greetings and have fun, Barbarasofie

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 16, 14 12:36 PM
Download finished - and everything seems to be allright. Thanks to the team and to all helpers here!!!!
Have fun (I'm going to play now) and happy times
CU Barbarasofie

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 16, 14 11:41 AM
Too late....

I'm hoping, everything will go well....

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 16, 14 11:33 AM
Oh-oh.....
I'm really happy: hoping for new quests with the update, and looking forward to the end of nasty boring times...
But: I'm not only happy, I am scared too. What about all the scary reports about loosing everything with new updates....

Well, I will be a hero, and update now. Wish me luck, I wish everybody the best, too.
CU soon, Barbarasofie

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 15, 14 10:07 PM
Hey fellow "seniors"
I'm 53, living in Germany (seems I'm the only lonely european gamer here ), and have passed my age in levels (level 55 now, and nothing to do, except feeding the chest). Hope there will come better times soon..... Have fun, greetings Barbarasofie

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 15, 14 8:34 AM
Hey, everybody
I'm at level 55 now, and I can't believe it: is there really nothing to do (except feeeeeeding this **** dark chest) ? I've fixed all quests (including the pegacorn), I have all buildings upgraded to level 5, I reached Master rank in every location on the map (yes, I confess, I DID spent real money on diamonds from time to time)....
Is anybody here with an idea?
My honest grace would be yours..... because I like this game, but I'm starting to be a bit bored meanwhile....
Greetings, Barbarasofie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator