Posts created by BanditSam

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 16, 15 2:38 AM
I haven't seen a treasure chest for days now. Maybe they have been discontinued.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 15, 15 7:50 AM
I have also encountered the problem of too few light blue tummies. The first level was very easy, lots of light blues. But the second level provides way too few. It needs a tweak, please.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on May 14, 15 9:25 AM
Thank you for that. I won't bother expanding then. I find size 6 is plenty big.

By the way, I just hit the 650 mark for hearts. Yay!

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 30, 15 4:45 AM
I play on an iPad. I can usually leave the game and go to another game, then tap the icon on the desktop and Restaurant Royale will open up with a welcome back then tell me how many coins I earned while I was away.

But at least once a day, sometimes more, when I tap the RR icon, it will start up as if it had been closed, with the Big Fish splash screen, then the Fugazo one, then the message that it is loading. That is when the reward for playing (usually coins) comes up, then the two buck tips appear on tables. When this happens, the daily demand for fish tacos will have disappeared.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 26, 15 3:54 AM
Thanks. I have done that, and I hope others having the same problem will also report it as you suggested.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 25, 15 2:49 AM
You click on Store, Abilities, then choose 5 lives. You have to pay for it, though.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 25, 15 2:47 AM
Same here. I got one yesterday and one today. How do we get these resources?

The resource pack doesn't really make sense here. The treasure chests are city independent. Usually they are boosts that can be used in any city. When you get a resource pack of 2500 blue hats, they would be specific to one city.

Do the engineers need to reexamine this resource pack concept?

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 24, 15 8:04 AM
Thank you for the explanation. I did sell all the fish tacos once for 20 bucks so I guess I got lucky.

The game does seem to stay open most of the time, but at least once during the day it restarts itself. I wonder what triggers it to restart. Do you know?

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 21, 15 7:03 AM
Today the daily demand was for fish tacos and I had 6 ready in gold ovens. I served them all and watched the count go up for required number of servings sold, as I popped in and out of the game for about an hour. Then I closed it and went away. Two hours later I opened the game again and the tacos were still being served but the daily demand on the left side had vanished. Nor did I see a window open that told me I had sold enough to earn the 20 bucks.

This happened once before about a month ago and I thought it was a fluke because the game would not stay open. But now it has happened again.

I doubt it will be looked into because Fugazo is out of business but thought I would mention it in case anyone else experienced the same problem.

I am playing on an iPad iOS 8, latest version of software.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 12, 15 4:14 AM
I suppose we'll have to wait until Monday at least, since this is the weekend.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 10, 15 7:43 AM
I am also stuck on this level. I could probably succeed but would need at least 10 - 20 more moves. Hope it gets fixed soon.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Feb 12, 15 3:22 AM
I have that goal too - expand from 6 to 7 and earn 5 bucks.

Wow! 120 to expand to 8! Have you completed all the popularity goals too?

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Feb 11, 15 4:00 AM
Thank you. I'm glad it's not just me. I like to buy the big ticket items when they are on sale.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Feb 11, 15 3:35 AM
What is the maximum size you can expand to? I am at size 6 and wonder if it is worth spending 90 bucks to expand to 7, since I am also at the max for numbers of tables, accessories and counters.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Feb 9, 15 9:20 AM
I have not had a half price sale since Saturday. On that day I hit level 60.

Will I see more half price sales or are they discontinued once you hit 60?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator