Posts created by Kimberly_63

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 3:35 PM
[quote=gtminer}

Curious about how many HOS you do a day? I've done 679 since 9-27 on my new device

I'm assuming you no longer need coin, stamps, pet food, and that you are max level. I'm currently level 17 but I've been as high as 78 in pc. The only thing I'm maxed out on is pain meds for my back

Do you do the DQ's? Absolutely as many as I can

If so, do you use diamonds for them for cd's like the dice, airship, and hos? I have for airships and dice

Do you do a few a day, or just one? More than one and as many as I can

Is there any you wont do? Depends currently I don't have a lot of let food stocked up so I would bypass food requests based on current challenge. Also I like to wait on the dq that has 3 of each until I can use an amulet

I know the question was meant for someone else but I'm feeling mighty chatty today.

Signed Nosey to a Fault

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 3:21 PM
iwik1 wrote:MC Anniversary Feb 15

Birthday 29th November

Noted

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 2:34 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:MC birthday 1st October 2015......but I didn't find the forum until January 2017.

I am a Taurus (May birthday) who refuses to ask for a "senior fish & chips".I prefer the childrens portion.I like to think I'm young at heart.

I turn 55 next June but for some reason it seems to be the age when you start receiving a lot of discounts based on your age. That's why I'm glad I found mc age is only a number.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 1:34 PM
Katijay wrote:
Kimberly_63 wrote:
Howdah wrote:Birthday month September
MC Anniversary February 2014

Noted your bday earlier. I'm still in awe of your age that's awesome. Someone mentioned that we have players older than 70's. Anyone want to share who they might be? Oh magic ball!!!! Hope you had a very special day another player that has been around for awhile [

LOL...should I be embarrassed that I have played that much?!...I am 71...

Never!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 12:58 PM
gtminer wrote:
Kimberly_63 wrote:
gtminer wrote:December 4 - Birthday

May 25, 2017 - MC Anniversary

My sister's bday is dec 4th easy to remember. Thought u had been playing much longer

Hehe, I have been playing a lot longer. My original game was August 2014. I added that date to my post.

That's what I thought we need to go with the oldest date. Is lost so many games that I've lost count. My pc is still broke and I think it will stay that way for awhile otherwise I will be treated for pc ptsd which I know a lot of people can re!ate to

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 12:54 PM
Howdah wrote:Birthday month September
MC Anniversary February 2014

Noted your bday earlier. I'm still in awe of your age that's awesome. Someone mentioned that we have players older than 70's. Anyone want to share who they might be? Oh magic ball!!!! Hope you had a very special day another player that has been around for awhile

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 11:59 AM
gtminer wrote:December 4 - Birthday

May 25, 2017 - MC Anniversary

My sister's bday is dec 4th easy to remember. Thought u had been playing much longer

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 11:57 AM
datsalotta wrote:December 2014 - started MC My 3 year anniversary soon.

December 15 birthday - This year I turn 67!!! WOW

datsalotta aka piesy

Lots of December special days right in time for the holidays

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 11:55 AM
skell169 wrote:Hello everyone my name is Rona and my birthday is October 5th which makes me a Libra.
I believe I have been I have been playing MC for almost 4 years sorry to say I cannot remember the actual date.
I too am disabled but have found a wonderful friend through the forum and we have become as close as sister's she also play's I will leave it to my dear friend to let you know when she started and her birthday thou and I also feel that the forum is inspiring to other players. Happy Gaming All from Rona.

This is interesting that age and disability are not preventing people from playing that is soooo awesome to hear especially the networking of special friends. Mc seems to be a special place for most. Hey Rona I wanted to send you a wave but I don't see one

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 11:47 AM
Katijay wrote:

I bet silver_hawk could find it the stea!th sleuth be is.

Thank heaven my B-day hasn't changed!!...April 7th...
too funny but very true

Making notes of everyone replying. Have a great weekend and happy mc hunting

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 11:07 AM
Missed your birthday desertdruid,

I hope you had a wonderful and blessed day.

*kimberly*

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 11:03 AM
If I recall correctly the dev's also changed scenes due to the complaints of rather suggestions of the players. One that comes to mind is Mirrors I used to dread that scene and that was way before they implemented night mode. Lots and lots of awesome changes I remember the egg drop of lack of this was an amazing change.

I don't care if we call them complaints, suggestions, etc I believe the dev's have and do listen to the players. What would be the point of having creative developers without having dedicated, opinionated, creative and talented players? In my humble opinion

I forgot to mention the hard working moderators. Especially bfgbellerphon

Happy hunting

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 10:27 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
Kimberly_63 wrote:
Wow u are on top of things how do u search for things so quickly? I may have to get a separate keyboard to speed up things for me

My old life in Graphics, Marketing, and Research & Development. I'm good at it. It's why I was a well paid employee before I became disabled and now spend countless hours playing Midnight Castle.

When I look at the posts and see how many "young" seniors are playing the game it's inspiring. When you add those that are disabled but not necessarily a senior again it's inspiring. I have done home health and am always encouraged when they enjoy social media and games. I heard once that playing hidden object games can assist those that suffer from dementia type illnesse. Either way the networking and comeraderie among social friends is price!ess. I suffer from anxiety and the game has helped me in ways I can never explain.

Thank you for your time saving and research efforts although it's sad to hear of your disabi!ity.

Happy hunting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 10:07 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
gtminer wrote:I would love to know my start date with MC. Is there any way to look that up? I am so bad with dates, that I even have to calculate my age, and my daughter bought me a Birthday Calendar so I could see the family's birthdays

I went through your old posts. Your first post to MC forum was this...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 14 8:27 PM

I'm on the quest, Trolling for a Key. I'm only level 8, but I'm suppose to unlock a new area by giving the guy 500 coin & finding what looks like a scepter...

Wow u are on top of things how do u search for things so quickly? I may have to get a separate keyboard to speed up things for me

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 10:05 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Kimberly_63,

Thank you for getting this thread starting on Midnight Castle. Ooh! You and I have the same birthday month of June! Since it sounds like this will be a great participation thread, I'm going to go ahead and add this to the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page">Helpful Links for Midnight Castle</a> area under Social Threads.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

Thank you bfgbellerophon - we have a lot of players that have been around along time. Now that we are entering fall weather "sweader weader" we can sit around the campfire enjoying smores, special days and enjoying old mc stories!

June babies are happy communicative babies (I'm a gemini) so I'm enjoying the stories.

Thank you again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 9:27 AM
Hey there,

Does anyone keep up with birthdays, mc anniversaries, etc? If not I volunteer.

Birthday month - June
Mc anni - Aug 2014

Happy mc hunting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 8:36 AM
TiramaSue wrote:Implying that anybody who disagrees with an opinion lacks compassion is an ad hominem attack.

I do not debate issues with people who use ad hominem attacks.

Thank you tiramasue I learned something new today. I've been playing since 2014 but mainly pc. After many crashes i went to Android and my phone died. Now I have a new Android device and it's working great. Ive missed many challenges but enjoy the break in just doing the rounds by playing the challenges. I applaud the developers in giving us a great game and trying to appease as many people as possible. Based on the timing i would have to say they were trying to assist those that were unable to play due to hurricanes and possibly earthquakes. I never played the tourneys not my cup of "chai tea with soy ?" but it never stopped me from enjoying the parts of the game I love.

As far as the dedication to Robyn that was amazing and I don't think something like that has been done before. Maybe they can make a player of the month recognition that would be cool based on a great recommendation.

I enjoy the lively discussions in between hos's!

Happy hunting everyone and have a great weekend!
Kimberly

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 7:58 AM
Me too yeah!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone and happy hunting!
Kimberly

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 12:38 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 12:30 PM
gohill wrote:
The tribute to Robyn/Apollo and Shadow is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is awesome I missed that but I did see the robin. Nice tribute from devs.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator