Posts created by eastendteddy

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 14 4:43 PM
Not to be a party pooper lol even if I would LOVE to all that and more done to dear John but~~~~
I read in an other post ( can not find it now) <<<<<<< brainless ya know lol
That we shoud : NOT GIVE GIFTS TO JOHN: he is not real like us that he was put there by the DEV. to trick us on coughing up our precious items we work so hard to get.
I am talking about Just John not to be confushed with any other player's that are named John that are real like us.
So ladies and gents keep your loot under lock and key untill you want to gift a real friend.
Off to search fer dat dag nabit post

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 14 8:15 PM
Falls on the floor and cracks head~~~~ ouchhhhhhhhhhhh,
Thank you Bedazzles I am going back to nutso lol
All that I have not even finshed The Bow Figurine or Paws and I have all the abouve to look forward to? OMG
I refuse to pay one more cent on this game it has cost me an arm and a leg already so I am just trudging along slowly and now find since last night my friends list is capoot I can not get or give gifts.
Okay I am going to the corner now to pull my last strands of hair out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 14 8:01 PM
Totally agree on the coin drop has happened several times to me.
I get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I want to puch my screen .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 14 1:00 PM
Hi Bedazzles,
Thank you and the other ladies for helping me.
I have a sneaky feeling you are right
Here are the ones I mentioned,
Almighty Luck
Book Of Dance Shadows
Death Bearer
Life Measurer
Sign Of Rocky Throne
Star of Renovation
Tiara Of RapaciousAge
Thank you again for the help ,I love this form since I found it I am less nutso
Well be checking back later

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 14 10:10 AM
Feel like a kid at Christmas, after sending out gifts every day and not getting a single one back, I took the ladies on here there advice and deleted most of the friends list.
I accepted 3,4 new friends and low and behold I GOT MY FIRST GIFT .
I do not not know who sent me my gift but thank you thank you thank you .
Also dear heart( that gifted me) if I could find out your ID I will so return the gift/gifts with great pleasure.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 14 8:34 PM
Thank you for the answers only thing is I am on level 22 and those items where there .
I check every day the whole game, every page and I know I have never had that before.
I noticed it Wenesday when I was doing my run through.
I have always had the items needed to craft with the find sign so you know exactly what you need to find or if you want to buy but this is strange , shows no item just a ? mark were the item should be.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 14 8:21 PM
I was told by BF I could not put my games on a flash drive??
I talked to Wendy from Big Fish and that is what she said I could not copy or burn them on a CD?
I am totally confushed now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 14 6:39 PM
I seem to be runing slower when I am in the HOS"S I can't even get near my high score or come close to it since the update.
Also on some items when you click on them from the list they do not appear right away even when they are on the list and that in turn really slows you done on the counter.
It sucks.
It seems you have to follow the list as is or you mess up the counter.
Any one else notice this?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 14 6:33 PM

Has any one else noticed this?
When I check the items to craft I found some have a circle with a ? in the middle but some have the items you need such as coins, Plain stamps, Unique stamps, Rare stamps.
Example in one I have the coins needed the three O with ? in the center and will have stamps needed?????
The circle with ? in the center does not even tell me what I need to find to craft .
I have this on more than one craft item ,,, is this a glitch from the update I need to report?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 14 6:16 PM
Yes I have to reboot or when I try to replay I can't because they say an other game is playing.
The only way I have found to restart my game is to reboot it is a pain in my A>>

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 14 6:13 PM
I have never ever spun the wheel and got an egg everrrrrrrrrrrrr .
Have never even see one on my wheel???
I am in Canada does make a differance?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 14 9:26 PM
Good evening/good morning all.
I had read some what of the answer to my question not fully but some what,just do not remember where.
So to all the lovely and smart as tacks ladies here HELPPPPPPPPPPP
I am just an old F```T trying to keep my sanity with this game and screaming for more Valium lol.
See told I am old I am rambling
Serious now~~~ I am on level 22 and I opened a portal to the Keeper Of Wishes and am doing the one HOS there I also got to meet Christian The Bard and have two unopened HOS'S floating does this mean I pass that dreaded Bow Firgurine???
I am not sure because nothing opened and Pete's not saying a word.
I hope I explained my problem clear enough and can anyone help?
Also I read some where that Lord Chamblain changes into * a purple bat thingy* ?? how when where??
Oh and this helps# of quests=501 completed~~~ Number Of HOS"S 3,934 completed~~~Flower collected 4,926
Thank you for any help going to fall into my bed now if I can find it that is,,, I will make it a Quest should be a piece of cake lol *POOF*

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 14 11:54 AM
Hi everyone,
I have a very mading problem,I have several friends on my list and I have every day gifted the max of 5 gifts yet I HAVE NOT to this day recieved a single gift.
How do I remove these gift suckers from my list and add lets say ppl. that will will ap. my gifts.
I am NOT doing this just to get gifts but seeing as part of this game I have to gift 5 per day
total of 68/150 and with that I have no problem gifting but to gift and to be ignored is a slap in the face.
So how do I get rid of this list of so called friends and start a new?
Thank you name is Randy friend code (ID) 81792

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 14 12:28 PM
This is just a odd observation but all the other HOS have 3 places you have to go to find things to craft but the Forbidden Tower only has 2 wonder why.
Okay I seem cofushed here.
Each place I have been like the tavern etc. I only have two HOS'S~~ gameing table and left of Salty.
out by the air ship broken carriage and the chest,
then there is by the gates ,the broken well and `` mind just went blank lol been at this to long I guess
Any way I guess what I am trying to say is on every place I go there are 2 HOS'S and ~~~~DUHHHHHHHHHHHH just got it slaps head,
Taven= Monkey,Bear,Drunken Skeleton,,,,,
They are coming to take me away hoho they are coming to take me away hehe
to the funny farm were all the leaves are green and the birds sing in the tress,
Okay who hid my Valium

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 14 2:08 PM
Be ready for level 22 wohaaaa,
I am there now and have been for few days and counting.
You think it has been rough so far ?? hold on to your keyboard it now gets rougher,,,
All I can do is keep doing the HOS'S collecting flowers and keep my fingers crossed on one hand that they will hurry up and do the update.
I am getting tired of poor Henry not able to talk to me untill the updates,,, oh well off I go to gather more flowers and HOS'S
Starting to fell like a gardener instead of a gamer
Good luck to all and if your like me hang on it HAS to get better if not I am going out side and hang myself to the nearest tree screaming ILOVE TO HATE YOU MIDNIGHT CASTLE

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 14 1:37 PM
Thank you LizzieK I thought I was going nutso there lol so will do as you say not that we have a choice ,,,, will keep collecting HOS's and flowers and wait for the update .
Thank you again

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 14 9:04 PM
Okay I am really confused now and need help.
I am on level 22 at Mirror Lake,
I think I finished Pirate Pete for when I click on him he says he has no bone to pick with me come back later.
Now the Bow Figurine~~ are you telling me I have to do those two HOS's how many times???
OMG I am totally stunned now..
I have been at this game from day one has has costs my a small fourtune in real money,countless hours of playing it and am stuck at 22 waiting for the updates and now you tell me I have to do the Bow 6 time's and I Paws to????
When I check my progress it says I have only done 490 Quests,,, 3,700 HOS's,,,, 4,596 Flower's and 24/1760 complete.
I can go no further with The Keeper because he sends me to Henry and he can not talk to me till after the updates I am totally confused now can any one help????

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 14 8:25 PM
I am on level 22 took forever.
I have to wait for the update to talk to Henry and move on till then I am stuck gathering flowers ~~ over 4,000 and counting, and doing the HO's at least twice aday.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 14 3:32 PM
Hi all,
I am here in Quebec Canada in a small tourist area near Mount Tremblant.
I am on level 22 and as other's waitng for the new update.
Happy game all

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 14 3:21 PM
I am on level 22 and can not go on because I need to help/talk to Henry.
Every time I go to the Keeper // he tells me to go see Henry " he might need help" well I do so and am told wait for the new update.
When will it be out?????????????????????/

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator