Posts created by shell020273

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 12 7:17 AM
Can someone please help, I have bought this game and activated it but now it won't play, once I press play, the screen comes up that says play again, you own this game, but haven't even had chance to play it, I played it for the free hour and everything was fine, I have uninstalled it and installed again but still can't play, I am really annoyed that I can't play this game considering I payed full price for, please help

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 12 8:48 AM
I have purchased and have a error code 203600, can someone help please

i played the demo and have bought the game, now it wont download and activate, anyone else having the same problem

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 2, 10 10:50 AM
have anyone got any ideas why this game keeps freezing, i have compleated the room with the documents in but cant go any further, any suggestions

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 22, 10 3:39 AM
can anyone please tell me what i got to do with the wire to enable the create to lift so i can get the gaff
thanks

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Aug 22, 10 3:25 AM
i cant get passed giving the guinea pig the apple either, i had same message 'error dumped'

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 21, 10 7:45 AM
Thanks bribling

I have tried all the suggestions and nothing have helped, so i am going to email the support team, because i hate buying a game that wont play

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 21, 10 7:07 AM
Can anyone help please.

I have played the demo with only 5 minutes remaining, enjoyed the game so bought it, and now it wont install.

Can anyone please also tell me what CE and SE is?

Thanks

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 9:49 AM
this is so annoying, i played the demo by going through the start menu and played as admin, i just purchased the game and i cant get it to work at all now

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 2:00 AM
running as admin has worked for me, thanks for the advise,
but the time counter for the demo aint going down, looks like a free game for me

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 1:31 AM
thanks very much amj, i will try that now

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 1:25 AM
kimberelf wrote:I had same problem, then went to the directory where I installed it and instead of using "launch game" I ran the actual "Secrets of the Dragon Wheel Demo" application (I also told it to run as administrator, think that might also help)
and it worked

Just something to try.[/quote

how do i run the game in this way, and do i find it

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 12:23 AM
i am having trouble opening this game, its says
"this could indicate a bad or corrupt common directory for your game"
anybody else having the same problem

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 12:21 AM
i am having trouble opening this game, its says
"this could indicate a bad or corrupt common directory for your game"
anybody else having the same problem

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 12:55 AM
i am getting the same message too, its saying cant open file is corrupt???

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 10, 10 8:39 AM
i cant pick up the wand, hanky or mouse so not sure whats matter with it, i havent bought it yet, but would like to. could you plz let me know what BF says about this so i can try it, thanks

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 10, 10 5:56 AM
i not having any problems with game other than with the magic room.

any ideas on the magic trick with the hanky, mouse and wand? it wont let me do anything with them

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 10, 10 5:54 AM
hi
take the mouse first, drop him off, then go back for the cat, pick the mouse back up and drop him off at the other side, pick up the cheese, take that then go back for the mouse.
any ideas on the magic trick with the hanky, mouse and wand? it wont let me do anything with them

posted in Broken Hearts: A Soldier's Duty on Dec 18, 09 6:22 AM
hi
is anyone else having problems getting passed chapter 1 in the game,
i have compleated chapter 1 but cant get on to chapter 2, i have clicked everywhere on the screen and it just wont let me get any further.
thanks

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 19, 08 11:41 AM
hi
can anyone please explain where to put the mirrors on the laser game. i am stuck on the one where there are 3 sets of 4 balls and 6 mirrors. tried it for ages but just cant do it.
thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator