Posts created by Bibla

posted in Veronica and the Book of Dreams on Aug 23, 10 1:34 PM
NormaNorman wrote:
ddiemetric wrote:The mouse position is off target by (what looks like) and inch and a half to the lower right. That is, elements will not highlight so I can click them until I move the mouse to the lower right, away from the element.

I'm having a similar problem. It's like my cursor is activating spots before I place them there, and not activating spots I'm trying to get to. This held true in the upgrade shop as well.

Looks like the game might be interesting, but at this point its clunky and mostly unplayable.

I am having the same problem, has BF found a fix or this or posted it somewhere?

posted in Green Moon on Jan 30, 10 11:14 AM
I have the same problem, I might like this game but after starting over three times I only have 15 minutes left and that doesn't inspire me to buy this one. I hope someone has solved this problem and will answer.

posted in The Search for Amelia Earhart on Jan 18, 10 11:16 PM
I dropped the crowbar on the boat and now I am unable to find it again or to open a truck with a jewel in it. Does anyone know if this is a glitch or is there a way to find items that just disappear? Thank you for any help you can give.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator