Posts created by Noralg

posted in City of Fools on Jan 9, 14 2:38 PM
I can't even uninstall it! After installing trial, my entire BF page froze. Can't click on any of my games and can't get rid of it. Have restarted my computer but everything is still frozen. How can I uninstall? Running Windows 8.1 (unfortunately)

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 28, 12 8:57 AM
Does the screwdriver really go on the painting? Can't get it to work and am now stuck.. Anyone? Thank you.

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 10, 11 8:29 AM
A nice game. Good graphics and intriguing story, but way too short. Not a good value, even with DD pricing.

posted in Millennium Secrets: Roxanne's Necklace on Sep 11, 11 4:31 PM
This was a terrific game. Long, engaging, not too difficult, good graphics.
But, like so many others, I can't get past the lion's heads. Have already spent too much of my life on a glitch in the game and will give up now. Too bad. I would have liked to finish it.

posted in Mysterious Travel - The Magic Diary on Jun 26, 11 3:06 PM
The only reason I finished this game was because the story line had me hooked. The HOG scenes were so blurry that many objects couldn't be found even with a hint. There were a few (very few) scenes that were clear and sharp, so it seems that the poor graphics were deliberate. Even at the DD price, it's a bad deal.

posted in Fashion Assistant on May 27, 11 8:32 AM
The music is very annoying, but at least can be muted. That's actually the best part of this game! The graphics are blurry and there is little or no color contrast so that even large objects disappear. I played only the first mini game which was to put a bunch of (blurry) objects into a predetermined space and even though I completed it, the game would not progress because the objects were not in the spaces the developers had decided. A definite NO BUY!

posted in Solitaire Kingdom Supreme on May 21, 11 9:15 AM
Why have just one solitaire game when there are hundreds available at BVS solitaire, available at....BIG FISH GAMES! Scores and stats are kept and the variety of games is outstanding. Try it!

posted in Memory Clinic on May 4, 11 6:42 AM
Does anyone out there know how long this game is or how repetitious? I'm liking it very much for one of those times you don't want to think too hard, but want to play.
The **** scenes seem to change, but it looks as though the memory (repeat the notes, colors, etc.) games repeat fairly regularly. Thank you fishies!

posted in Nocturnal: Boston Nightfall ™ on Apr 23, 11 9:35 AM
If the graphics were better, this would be a really good game. Just as I thought the mini games were getting repetitious, they changed. Good story line. Option to play without times and mini games recharge the hints. But, the graphics are just too fuzzy. Even with a hint, it's hard to tell what you've just picked up. I was still on the line because of the DD opportunity, but after 20 mins. of play the poor graphics sent me to the "no buy" side.

posted in Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming on Apr 19, 11 6:11 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the first Antique Road Trip because of the clear graphics and the mini puzzles. This has all of that and more. The HOG scenes are interactive, but you don't have to go chasing all over and back again to complete a task. The mini puzzles are imaginative. And who can resist an adorable puppy of your choice. A definite 5 star HOG.

posted in Blood and Ruby on Apr 6, 11 2:33 PM
Good game, but too short. I played 2 chapters in 45 mins., and although I've played a lot (maybe too many) of HOGs, I tend to spend a lot of time traveling back and forth between scenes. Good graphics, good directions, some items are very small but not impossible to find.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Apr 2, 11 11:42 AM
If the graphics had been just a little bit sharper, this would be a great game. As it is, many of the objects are just too hard to find, some nearly invisible. That being said, the tools, hint system and character guidance are all first class. It also appears to be plenty long enough to provide hours of HOG fun.

posted in Lucky Clover on Mar 17, 11 4:25 PM
Cute for about the first 10 minutes, then it begins to wear thin very fast. Repetitive, juvenile and the exploding sparkles gave me a headache.

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 14, 11 6:09 PM
Great potential, but really---a hummer turns out to be a hammer and it only gets worse. Clumsy game play and the mini games are infantile.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 25, 11 1:25 PM
How very disappointing! Looked interesting until I got to the baseball bat. After reading the comments here, it's a definite no buy for me.

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 10, 10 8:52 AM
So few opinions! I just started the demo, but so far I like it very much. Graphics are clear, it's not too easy and the sparkles give you enough hints. Seems like a very good deal as the DD.

posted in The Mystery of the Mary Celeste on Dec 3, 10 2:09 PM
I like this game! It took some getting used to, but definitely a nice DD for the money. The hidden object list is small pictures and the scale is not to size, so I had to use the hint button at first to find some obvious items until I got used to it. Directions are lacking a bit. I actually uninstalled and reinstalled because I couldn't figure out what to do with that bright circle at the doorway. Use the key in it! But all that being said, it's a good story with some fun graphics. A buy for me.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 28, 10 4:25 PM
How very disappointing! Great potential with great graphics and story, BUT the technical problems are overwhelming. Custom curser is totally annoying and the game play often slows to a snail's pace. Too frustating.

posted in Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery on Nov 16, 10 2:47 PM
Sorry if this is another one of those "common knowledge" things, but I haven't a clue what an audio clue is. In Case #1 I went with items related to audio, but clearly the shoe was not in that category. Otherwise I'm enjoying the game. Anybody out there?

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Nov 15, 10 1:12 PM
I really like this game. Each portal (so far) has a different twist to it. The graphics are good even though some of the objects were hard to find, especially the silhouettes in the tent junk pile. The hints system took some getting used to, but they reload quickly and seem to be unlimited. I have the other Veronica Rivers game and will be buying this one. A nice DD!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator