Posts created by 4mica

posted in Cocktail Mania on Jan 19, 10 1:38 PM
Just wondering: did you pressed the "LOAD" button after creating a new profile? I suggest it because the first time I didn't realize it was there

posted in The Hidden Object Show on Jan 19, 10 1:30 PM
I passed too.

posted in Luxor on Jan 19, 10 1:22 PM
Its so difficult?! People I want to know if it worth buying it or not. This is not a game I am good at!

posted in Atlantis Quest on Jan 19, 10 1:20 PM
Grrrr

posted in Jewel Match on Jan 19, 10 1:19 PM
I wonder if the game is too large.. I can't get to play it.

posted in Jewel Match on Jan 19, 10 1:18 PM
Try to uninstall and then install again.

posted in Cash Cow on Jan 19, 10 1:15 PM
?! I have been reading a lot of games forum and there are a lot of thread of people looking for a help or a cheat.. But no replies. It's sad. Sees like the community is not "friendly".

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Jan 19, 10 1:12 PM
I'll do as well, thanks Eire. I wonder if there is a problem with my OS.. I have had problems with other games as well.

posted in DQ Tycoon on Jan 19, 10 1:10 PM
Nooooo I don't want top start again previous levels.. any other way?

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Jan 19, 10 1:08 PM
Neither to me! Did you received hints by PM ? Maybe is the Vista OS?

posted in Zuma Deluxe on Jan 19, 10 1:07 PM
Wonderful game! Never tired of it!

posted in Burger Island on Jan 19, 10 1:05 PM
No, I don't think so.

posted in Babylonia on Jan 19, 10 12:10 PM
Thanks Euphrates!! and Ecblisa too..

posted in Asami's Sushi Shop on Jan 19, 10 12:09 PM
I don't like the relax mode.. the game has to be a challenge! If you try "Cocktail Mania" you'll understand what I mean.

posted in 7 Wonders of the World on Jan 19, 10 12:06 PM
Me too! Anyone found a solution?

Neither I

posted in Cocktail Mania on Jan 19, 10 8:56 AM
ducle wrote:Wow. For your information, I don't lack a sense of humor at all. But there's nothing funny about seizures. Read catlady's post. Is this reaction coming from being "too delicate?" I don't think so.

Sure, I read Catlady's post and I don't think any seizure disorder can come from playing a video game like this...Or we should condemn all Tetris-similar games!?And what about all those "physics game" as they call them, where the screen rotates and flashes with there is house-music on?

And don't change my words: I never said that having a seizure disorder is being too delicate, I only think that the screen effects is avoidable if you understand how to control the alcohol rate bar.
Here appears like no tests have been done by BFG on the game: I think it's impossible they released a dangerous title, and in fact I had no problem after the first five minutes.

posted in Cocktail Mania on Jan 19, 10 8:20 AM
I had no problems with the demo, and I bought the game.

It's really nice to see some new elements in a game: finally a match3 where you don't have just to click around without really watching the board!

I don't think the alcohol theme is so bad.. if you think about the incredible number of shoot'em up or adventures with killers and thief and so on.. and these are games for kids as well.. and nobody saying nothing. This is not a game inviting to drink cocktails, I mean, the drunkenness effect is there to remember!

However: anybody played the bridge level? I enjoyed a lot the special challenge in it !

posted in Cocktail Mania on Jan 19, 10 8:11 AM
I carry on disagreeing with people on this forum.. Here why:

1-well, the helps are long.. but do you really need a help for a match-3 game???!
I didn't read them and I just started playing.. and it was fun! the 1st level is really easy and it's quite like a tutorial level, then there are help for each new item and there is a "Question Mark" bottom right to read the text a

2-The Drunkness effect.. imho it's funny, and you can avoid to get "dizzy" just by matching coffee pieces.. we are playing as a bartender.. it's in theme, why do you moan so much! This a challenge in a match-3 game and I think we should give it a chance.. and in fact the screens moves a lot only until you understand what to do!

3-The font is bad, I agree.. but if I look at my other PC games, they seem all to be similar so I just avoided to read those helps and started playing.

I'll open a new thread with the positive elements I see in this game. You should keep on playing and relax.

posted in Cocktail Mania on Jan 19, 10 7:58 AM
I had no problem with demo, nor installation neither with the game itself once installed.
And it worth.
Maybe you have RAM problems?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator