Posts created by MrsClock

posted in League of Mermaids on Dec 2, 13 10:19 PM
I contacted Customer Support about there being no stars of accomplishment for Ch. 4. They said that it is a glitch that Alder Games is working on.
I have kept track on a piece of paper and gotten all three stars for each level, but the total only shows me as being 2 stars short.
Does anyone know how to reach Alder Games and find out what they are going to do about the glitch?
Any help would be appreciated!!!

posted in 4 Elements II on Nov 12, 13 6:22 PM
I do not know about the music issues, but the relaxed mode can be activated from the options on the front page of the book, right under the Start Button.

posted in League of Mermaids on Oct 3, 13 8:14 PM
I have totally beaten this game except for this level.
I just cannot figure out how to get the 3 hearts and all the rest.
Any tips out there??
Thanks..

posted in Tennis in the Face on May 10, 13 10:01 PM
Does anyone know how to reset the game so you can start over with a fresh game?
Do I have to uninstall the game to be able to start over?
I have played through the whole game, and would like to begin again, but I cannot figure out how to do it.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
Grandma

posted in Scrabble on Mar 22, 13 6:44 PM
I need to know how to end the game if the computer and I both keep passing and it does not seem to end. I had to back out of a few games because neither of us could win. I do not see a "I give up" button.
Am I just not understanding how to end a game in a tie(as far as each of us having only one tile each left)?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Grandma

posted in Webbies on Mar 20, 13 6:56 PM
Thank you very much...this is such a FUN game!!

posted in Webbies on Mar 20, 13 6:31 PM
I need help with Level 34.....please!!

posted in Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep on Dec 28, 12 10:52 PM
I love this game........BUT, I am stuck on area 4 level 8.
I have tried for 3 days and about 10 fingernails chewed off, and cannot even come close to figuring out how to beat this level. I have spent 5-6 hours each day trying to get past this level.
Has anyone gotten this far, and if so, HOW????
Any help would be treasured.
[Removed by Moderator]
Please help if you can.

posted in Alchemist's Apprentice on May 15, 12 1:13 PM
The same for me. You are supposed to get 135 tokens in 3 minutes......IMPOSSIBLE!! I even deleted my name and started all over again, but to no avail. You just cannot get past this level, I must have tried 10 or 12 times.
I contacted Big Fish Customer support, and they generously gave me a coupon for a new game.
If you are unhappy about the unwinable level, contact them and they will be glad to help you out too.

posted in Azkend 2: The World Beneath on Apr 22, 12 11:27 AM
I agree about the timer. Also the flower part of the game is not good. You have to get rid of the folwers, but when you do, if the jug isn't filled, you have to keep making matches and hope that more flowers show up in order to get rid of them.
The timer doesn't let you finish a game.
I am sorry I bought it....I wish I hadn't!!

posted in A Magnetic Adventure on Nov 14, 10 7:33 PM
I have to say I think this is my absolute favorite game on Big Fish. I have bought about 50 or so games from Big Fish, and this is the #1 for me. I LOVE this game and hope the creators read all of these comments and are encouraged to make more games like this one.
AWESOME!!!!!!!

posted in A Magnetic Adventure on Nov 14, 10 7:31 PM
I have to say I think this is my absolute favorite game on Big Fish. I have bought about 50 or so games from Big Fish, and this is the #1 for me. I LOVE this game and hope the creators read all of these comments and are encouraged to make more games like this one.
AWESOME!!!!!!!

posted in Amazing Adventures: Around the World on Oct 15, 08 8:49 PM
Thank you, I'm glad I found you. I will try what you suggested....MrsClock

posted in Amazing Adventures: Around the World on Oct 15, 08 7:20 PM
I have been playing the game for a while, now. I reached the 26th or 27th level and had all of the gems. Now, whenever I restart the game, it starts at Level 3, mission 3. Even if I play a few hours and reach level 5 or 6, when I restart, it goes back to level 3, with only 10or so gems.
What can I do??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator