Posts created by kesteral

posted in 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! on Apr 9, 11 3:55 PM
Thank you fishies, its a fun game. Going to u-tube right now will let you know~

posted in 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! on Apr 9, 11 1:44 PM
Awwwwww come on someone give me a clue!

posted in 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! on Apr 9, 11 1:38 PM
I already tried to ask this question in the 3-D Kniffles Forum, but received no answer, so I decided to go to a bigger pond.
In order to advance to the next level I have to solve a 3-D puzzle, did part of it but couldn't go any further. I assume its because I haven't got the glasses. But as we all know what assume means so I thought that there might be a trick I'm not aware of.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I hate having to trash the game but some fishies might have solved it.
Thanks in advance.

posted in 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! on Mar 29, 11 6:14 PM
Please explain to me how a fish can play a 3-D game without the glasses. And since you're stuck on that level until you complete the 3-D I think its a waste of money. If anyone can tell me how to obtain the glasses I would appreciate it.

posted in 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! on Mar 24, 11 2:28 PM
What about the 3D glasses?

posted in 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! on Mar 24, 11 2:27 PM
I just tried to post my thread and it didn't get through. Wonder if this one does.

posted in 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! on Mar 24, 11 2:26 PM
Can BF download the 2-D glasses? Apparently I can't get through the levels without them.
Am I missing something???
Any suggestions, if not can I get another game and uninstall this one?

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Dec 29, 10 5:12 PM
Too short, Too easy and too boring!!!!

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends on Nov 13, 10 6:27 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this game?? I seem to be stuck in a sewer trying to find the 12 valves. Help, I have stopped and started this game 2 times and I'd hate to quit altogether because I'm stuck on dumb.
Thank you in advance

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Oct 17, 10 2:09 PM
Yawn....The actual game eg: finding objects... Yawn...and the mini games are interesting enough, yawn...
But all the dialog is boring and in my opinion unecessary. Yawn...
I agree some dialog is necessary to peak the interest, but before, during and after each chapter makes a very boring game. If I wanted that much dialog I would have bought a DVD movie.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 10 11:40 PM
Robylin; thank-you, thank you, thank you!!! Its been driving me crazy. I can now finish the game and go to bed. I've got to get a life. LOL

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 10 9:19 PM
autumn_leaf wrote:Hi kestral.....sorry I can't help....i haven't got that far yet.......I would when I find out....but that may be awhile.......(I have to buy it oct. 1)

and you'll probably have found it out by then.......so I am not really much use to you........

Hey can some fishy help out?

Your sweet autumn_leaf, your the only one who answered. I so rarely come here anymore and its nice to see that theres at least one fish that cares. I guess I'll have to swallow my pride and give the bonus game up.
Thanks again!!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 10 8:45 PM
This was a good game but when I got to the bonus game well, call me stupid but I can't figure out the numerical code for the morse code machine. Could any of you fishies help a who is starting to grow horns on her halo, I'd hate to lose my status as a good because i hate to leave a game unfinished . Even if it is a bonus game.
thank you in advance
Edited because I didn't stress the help part

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 10 8:39 PM
O.K. call me stupid but I have no idea how to figure out the morse code in the bonus game. Any of you nice fishies want to help me, all I need is the numerical code so I can punch the **** (insert your own word here) card.
I hate to leave a game unfinished and I'm starting to grow horns on my halo
Thank you in advance

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Sep 23, 10 8:38 PM
I found this game to be boring, no challenge at all. The biggest disappointment was that it took only a hour and a half to complete it. And this is the collectors edition, I thought that when you spend the $14.00 for a collectors edition you get a bonus. Well call me blind but I didn't find any bonuses.

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Aug 26, 10 1:37 AM
There isn't a walk-through for this game, right? The items that you seek are so small that strong bi-focals won't help . I'm not even going tro ask for help since I have feeling that I'd have to ask at every single level. I love a challenge but this takes challenge to a whole new level.
I think that thier defination of challenge is impossible, especially when one is older and blinder. LOL
Putting Oz aside until theres a walk-through.
((sigh)) Another bit of money wasted, when will I ever learn.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Jul 26, 10 12:02 PM
What if you miss something and can't get back to it. I missed he egg in the graveyard and I can't get back to it, it tells me that I have found everything. Do I have to start all over? Or is there a way to start the level again.
Thanks in advance

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on May 30, 10 3:13 PM
Ekkkkkk, didn't know that and I have no patience for the cards. Darn another game for the round file.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 5, 10 10:11 AM
Thanks fishies I thought I was done for. Been looking for a game as good as Puppetville so I hope this is as good. I might be back asking another question. :

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 4, 10 8:46 PM
Jeeze I can't believe it I'm stuck right away. Whats with the quiji board and the burning envelope? Also just so I don't have to ask again where do you mix the spell. I'm not asking for much huh? LOL
Thanks in advance
kesteral

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator