Posts created by Cahira

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 15 2:59 PM
I'm also having trouble getting through the gates and I have the basket of apples. The strange thing is that my parents played the game before I did and had no trouble with the game at all. Hopefully, something can be done to fix the issue. I've enjoyed the game so far and would really like to finish it.

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 15 4:21 PM
I'm also having trouble getting through the gates and I have the basket of apples. The strange thing is that my parents played the game before I did and had no trouble with the game at all. Hopefully, something can be done to fix the issue. I've enjoyed the game so far and would really like to finish it.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on May 26, 15 11:11 AM
I have been playing this game for several months and had already completed the case and was at a high level. Unfortunately, I can't remember what level. When I logged in yesterday everything was fine until the power outage due to a thunderstorm. When I logged in to play the game this morning, everything had been reset back to the beginning. Is there a way to get my game back to where it was as I enjoy the game but don't really want to start over. Help would be appreciated.

Brenda McConnell

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 17, 15 10:57 AM
I've selected the crime scene several times and have yet had the milk show up as an item to be found. Are there other places to find it?

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Dec 7, 14 1:07 PM
Any Idea when a new update will be coming out? I solved the case over a month ago and there are only so many locations I can play in Night mode looking for collection items before I get bored and stop playing. Lately, I've only logged in long enough to get the daily bonus and play one location as they are all in Night mode.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 1:44 PM
I just installed the new update and it fixed the game loading problem for me but it still only loads the game in a window and not a full screen. I prefer being able to play the game in full screen since it makes the hidden object scenes easier to play as some objects are small in size and easier to see in full screen mode. Would it be possible to fix the screen size issue also? Thanks.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 12:32 PM
I also installed the new update. The game starts loading in a window and not the full screen mode that I am used to and I get the Awakening Kingdoms has stopped working error. My game worked perfectly before I installed the update. Any idea when the issue will be fixed? I was up to level 49 in my daily bonuses and am not looking forward to starting over on them yet again.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 3, 14 12:27 PM
Is anyone else having issues with this quest? It says I need 3 Medical Human Runes for this quest and shows that I have 0 but when I check my Human Runes collection it shows I have 6 of them. Am I supposed to be looking for something else or is there a glitch in this quest?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 20, 14 12:36 PM
Thanks. I just got that quest a few days ago so I missed the posting for the glitch.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 20, 14 11:51 AM
Anyone else having trouble with this quest? I've gone to Coral Cove multiple times due to looking for the Whispering Lilies on other quests but I have yet to get credit for actually going to Coral Cove on this quest.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 10, 14 10:52 AM
I tried downloading it again this morning and it installed and activated with no problem. So it must have been a glitch.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 9, 14 6:50 PM
I just downloaded the update but when I tried to activate it I got a game not found message and an error 208 code. I've already emailed Big fish about it but I was curious if anyone else has had this issue.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 14, 14 1:14 PM
I haven't gotten the required Mini Centaurs yet but I got the message saying I need more items on the required 20 Centaur Armors which I have plenty. Anyone else have problems with this requirement?

posted in Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen on Jan 20, 10 6:43 PM
I've tried using hints and clicking on the bottom of the screen and still can't find the tool box. Any other suggestions or ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator