Posts created by babbydoll1201

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on Jun 22, 14 3:06 PM
Very cute game!!! I really enjoyed the graphics & the vibrant colors!! Very weel made...I did not want it to end

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 14 1:49 PM
I did enjoy the game. I also, had some interruptions with the game failing & throwing me right out of the game. I had to SKIP a few games because of this. It would not let me play them. I did finish the whole game & it was fun & a decent length too. Hope you enjoy!

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Jan 10, 14 9:26 PM
Wow! I am rather impressed with this game. The length is fantastic! There is even a bonus game or second game I should say. Almost 2 full games in one. I enjoyed it very much! Very much worth 6.99. No problems at all & very good graphics! I recommend this for sure!

Very, very cute!

posted in Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat on Dec 26, 13 2:53 PM
This game was ok...I was trying to hurry to get it over with so I can start a new game...oh well, I cant love them all.

Well I just finished this game & it was VERY VERY VERY VERY long & extremely enjoyable& I did not ant it to end!!!!! It has been a long time since I was this happy with Big Fish!!! I have not one complaint regarding this game. I KNOW you will enjoy this! It is THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!

I don't give 5 stars easily, but this game definitely deserves them. This looks like it will be a fairly long game for a change and worth the price of the CE. I'm trying to cut back on the CE's, but I just have to have this one for my MCF collection. Excellent game, highly recommended. Keep up the good work, Elephant!

As always, try it for yourself and see what you think. We all have different tastes in games and you may not care for this one at all. Thanks for the reviews.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 13 4:57 PM

WOW!!!!!!! A++++++ This game was fantastic!! So unique in all the Hidden Object scenes & the games were all new-ish. I highly recommend this game before any other purchase!! I promise this game will not disappoint you. The bonus chapter was 17 pages long! I do not have one complaint on this game at all. So go on & buy & have fun!!!! Very, very please Fishie today! Thanks!

posted in Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt on Oct 13, 13 1:19 PM
I ALWAYS buy all Elephant games. I just love the quality & the graphics & storyline!!! Always top notch in my opinion. Keep up the excellent work

I enjoyed the game ....I always love Midnight Mysteries!

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 13 8:40 PM

I LOVE THIS GAME! Thank you ERS for bringing us another fantastic game.
Your games our fun and not overly complicated which suits me just fine. Please don't change what you are doing. It's working!!!!! This is a buy for me for sure!!

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 13 9:14 PM
Well, yes, I liked the game & thought it was very cute. I always enjoyed the story as a child. It spooked me. It did seem kinda short to me but I am a fast player even on Challenge mode. All & all, I do recommend this. It is very enjoyable!!!

Well, I am having the same issue.....the raccoon went by the drums & then now he is gone!!! I am pretty mad, now I can not finish the game...I am going to ask for a credit in the game!!!

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 13 11:47 AM
Yes, good game. I always like these magical & whimsical style stories. Graphics are great! Length is good. Bonus chapter decent length. I recommend this one! Enjoy!!

posted in Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 13 8:06 PM
This game was just OK for me. Yes, I did buy it because of the special deal but I did skip some of the mini games, not because they were hard, I just wanted to rush thru the game so I could start a new one. Yea, I am sorry but I personally do not recommend this one ....

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 13 2:47 PM
Loved it!! Loved it!!! Elephant games strikes again!!!!!!

posted in Final Cut: Encore on Aug 10, 13 8:42 PM

I really enjoy Eipix games. They always have an engaging storyline which to me is the most important element. The demo had me wondering " just what is going on here?" I love that.

Lots to do, collect, achieve,etc. I also like a game where I need to keep notes of locations to return to in order to further the story. I felt very engaged in the enfolding of the plot. I will be purchasing this one.

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 13 4:28 PM
Wow! What a fantastic game from ****!! The length was great & the graphics were clear and colorful!!! Loved the story line too!!!! I have nothing but high praise for this one. And WOW, the bonus chapter was very, very long! All & all this game is great & well worth the CE.....I hope you buy & enjoy this as much as I did!!!!!

Excellent sequel!
Great graphics, the best of what I've seen in these games. Really liked the interactivity (for example, in the beginning we extinguish the fire in the house with a hose). The sound is also a puzzle to a very high level. I enjoyed the bonu schapter too!

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 27, 13 10:25 AM
Well, I liked this game to be honest. It was short & finished in just over 2 hours. The graphics were good.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator