Posts created by wjhadley51

posted in Farm Up on Feb 19, 16 5:20 PM
You need bilberries NOT blueberries.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 1, 15 11:13 AM
A party sounds like fun! I will bring a bunch of Strawberry shortcake with whipped cream because Plant City, Florida right down the road from me raises strawberries almost all year long. I am also bringing wine and champagne from a bunch of places so there should be enough for everyone to have at least one bottle a piece. I hope nobody brings any lampshades from the lamps.

Party On!!!

posted in Farm Up on May 25, 15 4:49 PM
I broke up a butterfly and two of the darker ones flew over the fields and I swear they looked exactly like little bats. So when they did the update did we get bats?

posted in Farm Up on Apr 12, 15 8:13 AM
If they ever fix the silver to the way it was, it will not be for a very long time. Because look how long it took for the last update.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 12, 15 8:09 AM
I've noticed that, too. I just grow veggies for the silver I get.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 5, 15 9:22 AM
I would like it as well. It is really funny watching the walkers just casually stroll out of the burning mansion at night.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 30, 15 5:08 PM
brewden1, you should be getting the your silver and/or gold, and xp when you click on the send button. That is what happens with my game.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 28, 15 6:39 PM
I know what you mean about the crops. I just don't click on the ones that I still need for something else, like the banana milkshakes I still have in line from before the update.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 28, 15 6:35 PM
I have gotten bonuses on all of my collections. I don't know what the interval is for them, but the 2,000 silver pays an extra 500 and I think the 2,500 silver pays an extra 600. The 500 pays and extra 50 and the 1,000 pays an extra 100. At least it does for me. I don't pay any attention to the bricks, boards, stone and wood, but they have all given me extra, I just don't know how many because I have more than I can use of those 4 items already. Sometimes the gold gives me an extra 1.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 28, 15 6:24 PM
I had a problem with the game freezing when I tried to access the collectibles. I figured out if there was nothing else moving (train, cat, ship, people) my collectibles didn't freeze. So I just wait till I am done with everything else, get the collectibles and then exit the game. Haven't had a problem with the roulette guy (knock on wood). I do occasionally get a violation message and sometimes I have to restart my computer before I can get it to quit coming up with a violation.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 25, 15 6:19 AM
The only thing that I see wrong is it takes forever for the train and car to get to where they are going and get back. Otherwise I like it.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 5, 15 4:58 PM
Yeah, tequila. I will drink it down to the worm, but I will give the worm to any birds that happen by. They need a little refreshment, too. Thank you very much.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 4, 15 6:07 PM
I found a bunch of tuxedos, corsets, dresses, tiaras, and necklaces, so there are some more dress up stuff for people to wear.

Isn't there any tequila? or vodka? Oh, well, have some more and don't forget the .

posted in Farm Up on Jan 24, 15 5:00 PM
What kind of fruit is it that you have with a sore throat...Rasp berries

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 10, 15 12:52 PM
I am so sorry to see you go. It was fun while it lasted. I will be playing a while longer because I am only on level 60 something, but if there is nothing new very soon, I too will go. Take care and hope to talk to you some other time/where.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 10, 15 12:44 PM
Sounds like fun. I am able and willing to participate. I am at level 60 something and I am done with Chapter 17 and waiting (not really patiently) for Chapter 18.

posted in Farm Up on Dec 24, 14 5:13 AM
What's with all of the spam all of a sudden? Please get rid of it. Thank you.

posted in Farm Up on Dec 24, 14 5:10 AM
Please get rid of the spam. Thank you.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 22, 14 3:18 PM
The Christmas tree is truly glorious, but I would not expect anything less from such a magnificent person as the Merciless Ming. Here are some more presents to put under your tree.

Also, some food and drinks in case there is a party somewhere.

And last but not least some music for the (maybe) party.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 20, 14 12:19 PM
When I opened the advent calender it said I got 500 energy, but it only deposited 50. I don't understand how everyone can be having such different problems for the same thing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator