Posts created by angelfishsb

I cannot download this game after I have already paid for it. I run PC Windows 10 and have not had a problem with the hundreds of games I have already played with BF. My system is up to date and should not have this problem. I have tried closing down completely but that did not resolve the problem. My WI-FI is working and don't see any reason this should not download.

I cannot download. I keep getting Error 5 when trying to download on my PC Windows 10. I have had no trouble with the 100's of games I have downloaded from BF before.

I just bought this today and am having a problem with the hotel owners car where I need to find 6 objects that match. I was getting to the last object and the game froze up on me. No matter what I do it keeps on freezing up in the same spot. I can't even move out of the game. I have to us my control, alt, delete to bring it down. Can I get any help with this or is this game so outdated no one can help?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 14 9:27 AM
Ever since I downloaded the update for this game, I cannot not connect to it. I have to use my cntrl/alt/delete to get out of the game and I close down my computer but when I come back on line the game is still running and I can't shut it down or uninstall it. I can't play any of my other games because it tells me I already have a game running. When this game comes up on my computer it says connecting, then goes on saying something about checking cloud, checking characters, and something else I can't remember. Please help as I am going on vacation soon and I want these games working.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 14 8:56 AM
Ever since I downloaded the update for this game, I cannot not connect to it. I have to use my cntrl/alt/delete to get out of the game and I close down my computer but when I come back on line the game is still running and I can't shut it down or uninstall it. I can't play any of my other games because it tells me I already have a game running. When this game comes up on my computer it says connecting, then goes on saying something about checking cloud, checking characters, and something else I can't remember. Please help as I am going on vacation soon and I want these games working.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 14 8:10 AM
Thanks govegril. I still can't get connected though. In fact this has messed all my games in trying to get to play them. I wish I hadn't done that last update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 14 11:00 PM
Are there instructions anywhere on how to play this game. I don't seem to be making any progress. I am at the castle and have not moved from there since I started this game oh so long ago. Also I downloaded the most recent update and cannot connect. Didn't have any problems before the update.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 13 11:25 AM
I am having a problem with opening up the chest on the top shelf with the key. I have placed the key in every spot on the chest and still nothing happens. Anyone got a clue?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 13 11:22 AM
I seem to be having difficulty opening up the chest on the top shelf of the church. I have placed that key all over that chest and nothing is happening. Anyone have a clue.

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 12 10:42 AM
I am having the same problem but it looks like no help since you did not get an answer. I gave the baby back to it mommy and was suppose to get the shell/medalon or whatever it's called and could not get it.

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Jun 25, 12 10:37 AM
I have searched every square inch of that kitchen and cannot find a feather duster.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 17, 12 4:27 AM
Thanks for your help Kathey12.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 16, 12 3:02 PM
Thanks Kathey12. I will try that out. I guess I was too impatient to keep trying.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 16, 12 12:23 PM
I am not sure what to do with the rolled up carpets in the lighthouse keepers cabin. They need to go somewhere but I have tried putting them in lots of places to no affect. Can someone help me. Thanks ahead.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on May 22, 12 2:02 PM
Having the same problem, would appreciate any help. Thanks!

After I bought the game it will not down load. No messages, it just doesn't download.

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on May 11, 12 2:59 PM
Sorry, it turns out I don't need any help as the puzzle piece one is after puzzle piece two.

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on May 11, 12 2:33 PM
I just got to the part where I received "picture puzzle" number two. I never received number one and went back to the beginning of the guide to see where I missed it and I never find it mentioned. Can someone tell me where "picture puzzle one" is.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 30, 12 12:48 PM
I have a wide screen lap top (17 inch HP) and when I try to change the option to wide screen for the game my computer gets bent all out of shape. So, I am unable to get the feather either. How can I move on?

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Apr 16, 12 2:42 PM
I am glad I used a freebie on this otherwise I would have been really disappointed. I enjoyed the game, but the dialogue at the bottom of the screen came and went so fast that I am not sure even a speed reader could have gotten it. So I ended up not knowing who killed who. If someone could give me a brief snopsis of the story, I would appreciate it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator