Posts created by ReverendKillJoy

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 17 10:02 AM
Cheers all

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 17 9:40 AM
Thanks guys. So obvious now you've pointed it out to me.

One more question now I've looked. How do you get the other bits for crafting halloween pets? Is that through sending airships?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 17 9:26 AM
I have no clue what the purpose is in collecting pumpkins. I thought maybe it had to do with your private room but that's the same as normal.

posted in Escape the Museum on Sep 6, 15 4:19 AM
I am currently on the painting scene of a field with a tree and farm buildings in the background. I have placed all the pieces bar one. I have the final piece but there is nowhere on the painting to put it. I've looked for a walkthrough but found none for the specific paintings. Help please.

I've looked everywhere on the painting where the final piece should go and it only matches a very small area but there is nowhere to put it. It's a greyish piece. Too dark for the sky but too pale for grass. It's flat on top and longer in width.

Edit: Nevermind I restarted it and found where it was supposed to go

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 14 4:25 PM
No update in sight for me. Tried logging out and back in but nothing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 14 4:25 PM
I swear the in-game characters cheat

I always seem to end up with deuces on high scores. Rarely ever on anything lower then 6. "Salty" is the biggest cheat

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 19, 14 5:25 PM
Same issues as others. What's really annoying is if I l;eave the hop I lose the energy for it. And like everyone else it is the same few items. Teddy, Beads ect...

Also my energy max is still 290 despite the latest update. I'm wondering though if that's been implemented yet. Would be nice if it was.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 1, 14 2:04 PM
A fix on the achievements would be appreciated. I have 4 now I can't claim.

Also on the roulette when you choose to roll a dice again could you have an additional conformation note asking if you really want to do that as you will lose your current item.

I ask this as I did a really silly thing. I got 30 gems on a roulette turn and thinking I could aim for 30 more chose to re-roll a dice and forgot to pick up the gems. (I did not know rolling any of the single dice would cancel the reward I got) So I lost 30 gems in the process. I was gutted

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 19, 14 5:33 AM
I had that update Napeon and it did nothing for the issues everyone has including me.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 19, 14 5:31 AM
You don't need to do anything with the Loyalty Amulet until you have all four pieces. Then it goes into your inventory to use.

I find not getting the right items can be irritating but that's just the nature of the games. I get most annoyed though as 8 times out of 10 I get a purple one. I use those to make credits for the wheel.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 17, 14 5:19 AM
Downloaded the update and it's not fixed my achievements problem.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 16, 14 4:59 PM
I am also having problems with Achievements. I can open the tab but I just get an empty box and cannot open any of the other sections.

@ekstra2000
I am also still on 290 despite leveling up about 3 times since I got it.

edit: oh there is an update. Downloading that now to see if it fixes anything

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 12, 14 6:22 AM
Talk about timing
Got to the forcefield a few days ago and now UPDATE! Yay.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 24, 14 11:56 AM
I think I got this on the Circus but not sure as I was blitzing for experience and gold using the owl and medal. I actually won a random item chest from a scene

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 23, 14 9:07 AM
One of my achievements doesn't seem to be working any more.
It's the one where you need to use any combination of items on a single HOS
I have gotten the reward for lower level but now I need to use a combo of 20 items and it doesn't come up as complete. I clicked on my hints over 30 times in a single game and got nothing for it wasting all those hints I had saved up.

Another achievement you can get is for getting to level 6 on a HOS. I am wondering if there is a level 6 available after you get so far or if it's not been implemented yet. For as of the moment there is only a level 5 for each area.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 14 8:56 AM
I have some useful tips for new players and of which I found helps me get through the game easier with less long delays.

Prioritise
In order for first thing to last:

Quest requirements
Mission requirements that help you complete quests
The remaining Missions
Any HOS left after that, that take an hour to play again.

DON'T complete any other HOPS you don't need that take less than 30 minutes to reset. !ONLY if you need them for the missions!

If you do them without needing too you will probably get items you don't need and end up maxing the HOP and so when you do need an item from it you'll end up waiting an hour each time.

Miscellaneous Quest requirements
I prefer to save the dice game in case a Quest asks you to do so.l Otherwise I only play it if I intend to go to bed. It's takes 7-8 hours to reset which would stall any quests that require you to play.

Same for the Wheel of Fortune. I play up to about 300 gold and save it in case of a quest.

I have one pet at the moment and only send the little guy out if I have 10 or more pet food to feed him. That way I don't need to go looking for more pet food if a Quest wants me to feed it again.

Take the chance to send the airship if a quest you are on will take a few hours anyway. That way if the quest needs you to get wheels from it you don't have to wait ages for it to come back.

If you want to make items in case, make sure you don't create items that need Unique stamps. Save those Unique stamp creating items for actual missions.
---

Hope all of the above makes sense

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 14 8:34 AM
A couple of things

1. I concur about the crafting wheel. It always gives me the same stuff over and over. Stuff I rarely ever use like plain stamps and Crystal balls. I have never got a decent gift out of it.

2. The same for the Airship. I just get I think it's rare pet food and plain stamps and that's all I ever get.

3. Make unique stamps a little easier to get. I had to start a new game because I needed them for the only mission I had and could never find any. It frustrated me into giving up all that hard work to start again. I can only do so many HOS before I get sick to death of them.
3.b I see a Unique stamp on the fortune wheel sometimes. Why not make it appear more and have two on a single wheel? That way people will still play to earn gold to spin the wheel. (Just don't make it impossible to land on a Unique stamp though)

4. When I am on a Quest and need certain items to get items from the various places on the map 9 times out of 10 the HOS I do doesn't give me what I need. It happens far too often where I can't be bothered to do the quest because I have to wait an hour for the HOS to be available and not get what I need. Doubly annoying when you need for the Quest to complete a section twice. That's 4 hours plus trying to complete a quest if I'm lucky enough to get the items I need.

5. In line with 4 why are so many missions needing the same items from the same place all the time? Could they be spread out more please. Doing the same HOP four or five times to complete a requirement is annoying.

6. Completing HOS for a fast time is really hard for me as some items I need to click on them very specifically such as the bracelet. Also the list reloads very slowly which causes me to break a chain I've amassed waiting for the list to catch up with me. Could you make the item list have no delay?

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 23, 14 8:25 AM
Had to reboot my pc (which I have to do on occasion; I really need a new pc ugg)
So I restarted the game from scratch. I am however starting to have the same issue but with a different relic this time. I've not been at it nearly as long as the other one though so I'll wait and see how it goes.

I've tried to make loads of rift crystals and using them before but that only really seems to work at lower levels for some reason. The higher level I go the less likely the rift will give me different items.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 16, 14 9:17 PM
meinaz wrote:This is when we really need to be able to gift. I have two ravens. It looks like the broom is the one I get the least. I have two of everything else. I wish I could send one to you.

Gifting would be a great addition.
I have 19 Brooms :o

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 16, 14 6:59 PM
I've used at least 50 anomaly crystals now on that rift. It's just refusing to give me the raven. Got 20 coats now yeesh,
I've come to the point now where I've given up even caring now and just using this as a means to make coins to create chips for the roulette table. Instead I'm going to try and get awards and earn enough gems to just banish the monster I need to that way. Annoyingly I spent the gems I had been getting to get rift items to complete this in the first place. I think I still have enough achievable awards left to give me the 16 gems I need. (or manage a miracle of 3 snake eyes on the roulette for the gem prize there)

In the meantime I have started a new game on a different account name on my pc and alternating between the two.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator