Posts created by Nigai

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 11 12:00 AM
I sure would like to try this game (on a MAC) unfortunately, it starts up with the right side blacked out. Backing out from Game Manager (after uploading), putting the BigFish station to bed and bringing the Fox server down AND after re-starting, I still get: half a screen.

Until this gets fixed, forget it.

Nigai

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 26, 10 12:08 AM
JF,

I must admit that I'm also having problems rotating the pieces. Have sent a note to the "Flounder" and hope to see this problem addressed.

Nigai

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Jan 23, 10 2:57 AM
Freter,

Speed isn't the goal. Nosing around, poking at things, putting puzzles together, just stretching you imagination is the goal. This is your playtime, no boss hanging over your shoulder or your Mom screaming about how much you goof up. Goofing up is half the fun!

Best to you and relaxing into the "game mode".

Nigai

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Jan 23, 10 2:50 AM
I agree, when is the sequel? I hit what I thought was the ending on finding the jade coin. Nice sneaky lead in to the next sequel. The authors of this game did a nice bit of hiding. If anything, the agility of going up and down ropes etc proves this woman is really in shape!

Looking forward to more of her adventures,

Nigai

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Jan 23, 10 2:46 AM
OK, she's chatty...but, the voice is not smarmy or hard and hot on "attitude". Some work well with verbal cues and others get edgy. Her verbal cues often enlightened my negligent logic circuit. Still quite a fun play.

Nigai

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator