Posts created by Cr1s

posted in Vermillion Watch: In Blood Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 18 9:42 AM
gooberfred wrote:I am trying to be careful but it tells me that I only need 1/3 of the line full. How can you tell when you have it 1/3?
Looks like another purchased game I can't finish!! Really makes me angry.

Well, you have three bottles and each one fills one third of the tray. You just have to tip the vessel and fill the stripe from bottom to top.
Hope this helps

Fanfare123 wrote:Not sure if this is a tech issue, or if it is a design flaw in the game, but there is no options menu, so I can't access fullscreen mode or change the difficulty level for the game. These are not acceptable issues for a CE quality game.

You can't change the difficulty level, but you can toggle the full screen mode in the Settings menu.

You can find the "Full Screen" option in the Setting menu.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jun 7, 17 9:44 AM
While playing, the sounds suddenly disappeared. I can hear the music, but not the sounds. I checked the settings and they're fine.
Any idea on how I could solve this problem would be very appreciated because the game feels "empty" without the sounds. Thanks!

I've already disinstalled and re-installed the game, rebooted my PC, etc. etc.

Oops, sorry...
Windows 10

janhunter66 wrote:I am stuck at the table in the back yard and can't get out of this spot anyone else having this problem? Reinstalled the game and still stuck.

I'm having the same problem in the back yard. After playing a HOP, the "Loading..." page appears and it get stuck. The only way to exit the game is by turning off the computer altogether (Ctrl-Alt-Del doesn't work).
Tried to disinstall and reinstall the game, but it opens again with the "Loading..." page and nothing happens.
I'm really frustrated about this

posted in Danse Macabre: Florentine Elegy Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 17 7:50 AM
angelfish106 wrote:I'm in serious danger of buying 2 Eipix games in less than a fortnight and that is almost unheard of lately After thoroughly enjoying the latest MCF, I've just finished the demo of this newest Danse Macabre; a series I've bought one or two of but not all of them. This one will be a definite buy!

You are accused of murdering your music teacher and must find a way to prove your innocence. The fact that you happened to be present at the scene seems to be enough for the police, who immediately arrest you and throw you in prison. No CSI in those days, obviously

Lovely graphics as always from Eipix; mostly pastel shades and nothing garish. HOS are typical of this developer but you can opt for Match-3 as an alternative. There are morphs in the HOS and none were difficult to complete. As for the puzzles, some were so easy as to not be worthy of that title but others were trickier. My favourite was the bird-song notes; I really loved this innovative mini-game!

The game is fully customisable with 4 modes of play and the map transports. Collectibles are in the form of 'signs' that resemble bunches of grapes; they can be hard to find. There are lots of extras; as usual with Eipix you can go back and look for the collectibles and also complete the souvenir hunt. In addition, there is of course the bonus game, together with Match-3 and the usual replay HOS and puzzles, artwork, wallpapers, music etc. etc.

There was a nice touch in one scene; after opening a box or something, the little pouch inside had my name on it. Nicely done, Eipix! The only disappointment was the voices; yet again we appear to be in France yet almost everyone has an American accent. Perhaps they all got left behind after the filming of 'An American In Paris' was over

The game held my interest from start to finish of the 70-or-so minutes of the trial and I can't wait to play the full game. The musical theme is one I like and I want to find out if my character escapes the gallows. I really dislike anything tight around my throat, so I'm hoping the elegy (lament for the dead) isn't for me

I'm off to hit the 'buy' button! No technical issues with the demo or the d/l. Desktop running Win7 Prof 64-bit.

Actually, we're supposed to be in Florence (Italy), but they managed to insert also gondolas, which are used only in Venice, and the Colosseum, which is in Rome.
Greetings from Italy.

LKlimo wrote:In the first HO scene, game locks up, an access violation appears and I have to use the task manager to close the game. And, of course, I purchased it because I played the demo for a short time and liked it. This needs to be fixed! Running Windows 7 and haven't had any problems before this one.

Same problem here. I managed to finish the HO scene by playing the pair alternative.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 16 1:53 AM
rainworm wrote:CE60 - have fun!

Thanks!!!

posted in Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 16 1:31 AM
Does anyone remember it?

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 15 11:27 PM
MaryAnn3935 wrote:I can't get the game to download

Same here

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 3:16 AM
Thanks!

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 3:09 AM
I like this game, but I cannot find the map.
I'm pretty sure there should be one, but I cannot seem to find it.
Help!

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul on Oct 6, 14 9:21 PM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey Everyone

I just wanted to clarify a couple of things. Any tech issues reported in the forums do get reported to the devs. From there, it is at the discretion of the devs to create a fix and release it to us. Only the devs can create a fix for an issue, and we do our best to work with them to get a fix as soon as possible.

Please be assured, we are sending the information you've all provided along to the devs. We really hope we can get a fix as soon as possible.

If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of the Mods.

bfgVaiya

You must be joking.
Basically, you are selling a defective product and you're well aware of it. This is totally unprofessional, sorry.

More or less patiently waiting for the patch...

I bought this game about 3 weeks ago and I still haven't been able to play. BFG is really letting me down.

It keeps freezing on my laptop (Windows 8) as well. So disappointing...

Tartanpimpernel wrote:I managed to close the key. The first time I played, I played the second difficulty. This time I played the easy game. I noticed when the key was first produced I had to click the centre button to open it. This time when all the items were inserted into the key, I quickly clicked the centre button and it closed ok. Hope this works for you guys as well. I am now off to play one of the best series. However, I do miss their excellent winter scenes.

Yes, it works!!!

You just have to click (or double-click) on the centre button and the lock closes.
Thanks a lot!!!

MusicNat wrote:
gentlegirl wrote:Hi!

Let me just say I LOVE THIS GAME however i cant get past the lock. i have put in the gear, lockpiece and spring and its still in my inventory as broken........im stuck.

There is a broken lock piece that you also need to add, besides the spring and gear. You will find it by zooming in the area to the right of the Blackrow Mansion (where there is a skeleton and a pile of leaves). You will find some useful items there including the broken lock piece. Add that piece and you will be good to go.

Hope this helps anyone!

PS. I am also really enjoying this game and already purchased the Collector's Edition. The story is very engaging so far and I can't wait to see what happens next.
to Elephant Games[i] Team!

I added the broken lock piece besides the spring and the gear, but the lock still has the plus sign in my inventory. Too bad

I've got the same problem with the lock. I inserted the gear, the spring e the missing outer piece e and I don't know what to do next.

posted in Les Misérables: Jean Valjean on Aug 13, 14 1:49 AM
Same here.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator