Posts created by crawle1960

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 7:31 AM
edmee1947 wrote:i had also one return back on desk!but i have finished the main game now in 4 hours(i skip only one minigame -last one and the second round,it was enough for me),i think it is rather short,but high quality though!

Yes it does seem shortish but great quality. time for a siesta and play the bonus tomorrow i think. Glad I could help you

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 5:32 AM
crawle1960 wrote:
edmee1947 wrote:for me it is the SG which froze the game and i have to do Ctrl alt suppr to close!it says error:access violation with numbers following,i have tried to openSG before the page and run ,but it occurs the same thing!!it is a pity because until the underworld ,the game ran very well,and without bug!

Same with me also. as soon as i try to find the combination on the sg ..it says error and kapput ..end of game

edmee go to chapter 6 on the sg and page back ! it shows you the code without crashing

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 5:21 AM
edmee1947 wrote:for me it is the SG which froze the game and i have to do Ctrl alt suppr to close!it says error:access violation with numbers following,i have tried to openSG before the page and run ,but it occurs the same thing!!it is a pity because until the underworld ,the game ran very well,and without bug!

Same with me also. as soon as i try to find the combination on the sg ..it says error and kapput ..end of game

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 5:06 AM
I am on chapter 5 and 5 times now when i have put the decoders in place the game says error and closes down ? im really enjoying the game is this a gliche ??

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 4:20 AM
Valdy wrote:
crawle1960 wrote:An absolutely great game. especially after yesterdays offering.
One thing though after cellecting shells how and where do i go to treat my dolphin !!!

Go to the Main Menu, and click on the Sea World tab. There you will find 2 places - the aquarium and the dolphin's pool - where you can use the shells.

Hope this helps.

Thank you ! I am a happy happy bunny
Blam games. I cant thank you enough for a great game !

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 2:49 AM
An absolutely great game. especially after yesterdays offering.
One thing though after cellecting shells how and where do i go to treat my dolphin !!!

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 21, 13 5:09 AM
crawle1960 wrote:
mpriol wrote:Hi! The only thing I can do, according to the map, is filling the mirror completely then apply the fur on it, but I can't find my last part of the mirror : the bat one. Do you remember where it is? I've done all the castle and garden for finding it, in vain.

I am stuck there also. Help anyone !!

Got it ..go to the map and back to the gate house on the far left top of the map.. Bat piece is there.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 21, 13 5:07 AM
mpriol wrote:Hi! The only thing I can do, according to the map, is filling the mirror completely then apply the fur on it, but I can't find my last part of the mirror : the bat one. Do you remember where it is? I've done all the castle and garden for finding it, in vain.

I am stuck there also. Help anyone !!

posted in Portal of Evil: Stolen Runes Collector's Edition on May 9, 13 2:31 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:It's a good game, but miss the attraction which is a part of the "wow" factor.

Even if here the Evil is fought - no need to make the surroundings so dark and depressive. Some light, some fancy furniture (like the yesterday's game) in the HOS, would give it quite a push up. Dark and wrecked background has not much of attraction. I am with Valdi here.

But - opposite to yesterday's game - you have here maximum help of the hint system out of the HOS, and lovely map, which shows you which areas require actions. Only for this I would buy it... (may be I will).

-----------------------------------------

By the way, a little anemone (2 posts) solved the game for those who were left only with the poison bottle. CUDOS! I did as s/he instructed, and finished the game. Go there and read!

I cant find the forum for the game cudos solved

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 10:46 AM
ysbrand wrote:I also can not get the seedball. So wasted a coupon for this. Thought these games were tested before release. Have a new computer with all the "do dads" so am tired of the "Dr. Felix" response to every problem encountered. When there is a game released with no SG then it should be released with a walkthru.

I cant even see the seed ball .. i presume you all mean the statue on the left ?

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 10:28 AM
mctann wrote:I'm beginning to think I've really made a huge mistake in purchasing this game! Seems that there's no help out there for us! Come on, Big Fish... how about some assistance here?! At least give us some moderator assistance or a walkthrough!!

i agree .. cant remember a game that has frustrated me so much. At least I know its not just me though. I think its a gliche and hopefully they are working on it but an acknowledgement to us little fishies would have been in order me thinks.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 10:11 AM
deejae101 wrote:The courtyard is to the right just before you enter the gallery (left). You need to have all the butterflies to get in there.

But I also have the same problem with the seed ball. I see it hanging from the statue under the tree, but I can't click on it and there's no pop up. Must be a glitch, so disappointed!!!

seems no point trying to find out what to do with the fountain emblem..the rocks and the safe code :-( No seed seems to equal end of game.. are there no moderators here to help us please ??

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 10:05 AM
The last one i was stuck on was on the bench for his old queen in the court yard by the fountain and rock..to the left is a pop up where the ladder is.. my last rung was on the actual bench.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 9:25 AM
janspack wrote:
crawle1960 wrote:
Bee921 wrote:
StormbringerXX wrote:The courtyard through the conservatory door has a pop-up with a statue under a tree. the statue has a seed ball hanging underneath it's hand.

Where is the conservatory?

Look on the map ..its about midway on it

I know where it is but I don't see how you get into the conservatory. Anyone give me some help please?

look on the map then click on the conservatory it should take u straight there. Hope that helps.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 8:16 AM
crawle1960 wrote:
addictedtofish wrote:
StormbringerXX wrote:The courtyard through the conservatory door has a pop-up with a statue under a tree. the statue has a seed ball hanging underneath it's hand.

Nothing happening in my courtyard - can't click on the statue under the tree - even the hint button says nothing to do!!

I think this a gliche as i have visited every room in and out to no avail

So fed up cant even poison the darn bird !

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 8:05 AM
addictedtofish wrote:

Nothing happening in my courtyard - can't click on the statue under the tree - even the hint button says nothing to do!!

I think this a gliche as i have visited every room in and out to no avail

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 7:14 AM
Bee921 wrote:

Where is the conservatory?

Look on the map ..its about midway on it

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 7:05 AM

I see the knight statue and 3 lady statues...nothinh happens ?

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 6:51 AM
crawle1960 wrote:
cutter1 wrote:Unable to get the water element. Missing a fountain element, moving the stones in the water garden, getting the bird in the cage to move, opening the safe in Rupert's room (don't have combo). All I have in inventory is a bottle of poison and can't find anywhere to use it. Any help out there??

cant find the seed ball anwhere either.

A real shame vecause this game had great potential .. instead its just frustrated me !

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 7, 13 6:45 AM
cutter1 wrote:Unable to get the water element. Missing a fountain element, moving the stones in the water garden, getting the bird in the cage to move, opening the safe in Rupert's room (don't have combo). All I have in inventory is a bottle of poison and can't find anywhere to use it. Any help out there??

cant find the seed ball anwhere either.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator