Posts created by juliem17

Enjoying playing game but disappointed because I wanted to play in Nutcracker's mode, but impossible to do anything, so had to change to Charlie's mode to actually get anywhere.

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Sep 19, 14 11:14 AM
A boring game clearly written and designed by lazy programmers who lack imagination. :-( Once I had started it, finishing it was seen more as a task to complete rather than a game to enjoy!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Nov 13, 11 8:35 AM
Ignore my previous message I found the missing piece and completed the puzzle!

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Nov 12, 11 11:22 AM
juliem17 wrote:I am trying to find the hidden objects in the windmill and near the generator, but I can't select anything and the objects don't appear to be there. I have tried uninstalling and installing, but it still doesn't work? Is this a known bug in the code, or am I doing something wrong?

I ended up having to delete and reinstall the game from another website, as a trial, to complete the hidden objects game in the windmill. I then reinstalled again from the BigFish website to finish the game, but my coin collection was reset to zero so I couldn't complete the game in the end, which was a disappointment.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Nov 12, 11 11:12 AM
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I have tried just clicking the arrows, but this doesn't work.
I have just noticed that unlike on the other puzzles, the countdown bar to skip the puzzle at the bottom isn't working, so it would appear that it isn't working at all.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Nov 11, 11 8:32 AM
Hello,
I am having difficulty moving the coloured tiles in the tiles game near the station. I have had no problem moving the dice in the dice game or rotating the coloured beads on another game, but I can't get the tiles to move.
Can anybody suggest what I am doing wrong, or is it a bug in the code?
I've tried reinstalling game.
Thanks

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Nov 2, 11 7:19 AM
I am trying to find the hidden objects in the windmill and near the generator, but I can't select anything and the objects don't appear to be there. I have tried uninstalling and installing, but it still doesn't work? Is this a known bug in the code, or am I doing something wrong?

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 23, 10 3:10 PM
Thanks, for remedy. great game.

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 23, 10 2:26 PM
Have tried everything, how do I cure one of my people of hiccups?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator