Posts created by peterfan

posted in Jessica Secret of the Caribbean on Sep 21, 11 1:19 PM
I found it in the lower far left corner; you can just see the right edge of it. If you use a hint and look in the conter of the sparkles, it may be easier to find.

posted in Aqua Pearls on Nov 11, 10 6:55 PM
For those of you who thought this game was easy, just wanted you to know that it is very easy in the beginning...which is one reason I bought it, lol. However, I got to the level 21 -24 "chapter" and I haven't been able to beat it yet. The game play seems to really ramp up at this level...not that it is fast but the lines get shorter from the start to the clam shell and the lines also start to double back on themselves so it is harder to hit the power ups and your targeted color bubbles, as often another line will cut across before you can get the shot off. If you lose all your lives, which I have done 3 times now, you only go back to the start of the "chapter" - like Butterfly Escape; not the initial start, like some of the Luxor games. I have gotten through Sky Kingdom & Sparkle but am stuck on this one.

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 19, 10 8:41 PM
Try just 151; the dialogue suggests those are the numbers which are "funny". I had success with that combination.
peterfan

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 23, 10 7:41 PM
sixmilecoss - if you haven't found it yet, the car jack is in the trunk of the rental car you come acroos by the side of the road early in the game. One has to use a code ( the car license plate number) to open the glove compartment , which has the key to the trunk inside.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator