Posts created by Dancingcrone

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Feb 14, 15 2:59 PM
I'm playing this lovely game again and have reached my favourite puzzle which is colouring in the face on the second beacon. But - none of the gates on the paints work. I can't release any colours. Anyone else had this? I have uninstalled the game and restarted with no luck. I will be gutted if I can't get this to work.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 11 12:52 PM
Loved the Drawn series, loved this game - the graphics are superb as in the other two - but nothing extra in the collectors edition to warrant the extra money. If I'm honest I liked the first two better - but I loved this one too. I love the fact that everything you need to find has a bearing on the game - no irrelevant lobsters or wrenches or bowling balls.

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on Jun 8, 11 1:45 PM
The puzzles are good but the slow progress is driving me mad - it doesn't feel like progress at all. Acquire lots of things in my inventory and everywhere I go there's nothing to do, you have to revisit each and every scene all the time. Don't know if I can be bothered to finish it.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Dec 14, 10 1:57 PM
Ooh - forgot to mention that the puzzles are fun and challenging too!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Dec 14, 10 1:53 PM
I give this game 10 out of 10. I love HOGs but get fed up with looking for irrelevant things such as lobsters and bowling balls - the things you have to look for in this game are what you need to progress. The storyline is really good and the graphics great. Can't ask for more.

posted in And Yet It Moves on Oct 23, 10 9:35 AM
Love this game too, it's that bit different. But I'm stuck on level 4 as well, I can't get the second lizard to go. Any suggestions welcome.

posted in Youda Survivor on Sep 29, 10 1:30 PM
Just tried the demo and - well, rather dull. Dig holes, collect eggs, fight a pirate - and boiled eggs - why? Much better TM games out there, won't be buying.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Aug 9, 10 1:50 PM
Loved this game and I'm not a western fan - but good storyline and plenty to keep the interest going. I'd give it ten out of ten except for the minigames - some variety would have been a plus. Other than that brilliant and loads of extras once you've got through. Refreshing.
Linda

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator