Posts created by Dan2678

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 5, 14 1:54 AM
Personally I didnt enjoy this game much at all,there seemed to be no real plot other than your daughter had disappeared,taken by heaven knows who (and I have to say who cares?).The game was plodding rather than exciting so its probably one for people who just like to take their time and fill a few minutes.There just wasnt enough going on to keep me interested.

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 30, 14 4:58 PM
I have to say I enjoyed this game a lot and I wondered if there were others like it where you have to craft and use magical objects and the like?

When I open the doctors bag and pick up one of the items from it it opens a new puzzle in the dark book with a large hand,several points of light and some notes on the opposite side that seem like a disjointed story.Do you have to figure out which order to put the entries in and then follow the directions or am I missing something? Any help would be very gratefully received.

posted in Fort Defense on Aug 12, 13 2:25 AM
When I downloaded this game at the very end a message popped up telling me that my system needed an upgrade in order to play the game,gave me a link to the microsoft website where I would be able to buy the update.Being the cynical,suspicious type I clicked it off and went in to try the game anyway..........it worked perfectly.I had no trouble running the game at all so I wanted to advise everyone else to be wary.Thats why I posted this in the discussion forum rather than the technical area so more people would see it.Happy Gaming everyone.

posted in Northmark: Hour of the Wolf on Apr 24, 13 12:21 PM
It wouldnt be "ship" would it?

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 13 4:31 AM
Hi everyone,as I seem to post a lot these days is the bonus chapter necessary to get the complete ending,or a more satisfying one, or is it one of those "prequel" chapters that you dont really need? I would appreciate any help.

posted in Lost Tales: Forgotten Souls on Mar 30, 13 4:22 AM
I would say a short but sweet game thats good for whiling away the time.Very good for beginners or people who dont want a brain taxing,long game.I enjoyed the story line and the puzzles were pretty easy.I used a free game coupon on it and I was glad I did because its the kind of game you just play when you have an hour to spare.

posted in Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape on Feb 28, 13 6:09 PM
I thought I was going mad when I saw it,I`m glad its not only me that thought it was,lol

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 13 1:32 AM
Is the bonus chapter needed to feel like the story is properly ended?.With some games in the past it adds something to the end of the main story and in others it just gives you an idea of what happened before the events or something.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 12 8:09 AM
Thats good enough for me,thanks Laflamme :-)

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 12 7:12 AM
And was that a continuation of the story or an unrelated thing like a past event?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 12 5:45 AM
Did the bonus chapter,short as it may be,add anything to the story at all?

One question I always ask everyone is "Does the bonus game add anything to the main story or is it a "What happened in the past" part of it? I would be glad to hear peoples thoughts so I can choose between the collectors edition and the Standard one......

posted in Pirateville on Sep 28, 12 4:38 AM
His curiosity wasnt the only one that was piqued,especially as my trial period ended just as someone appeared to clock me on the back of the head!,lol

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 12 12:08 AM
jcsgame wrote:Hi Everyone:

I enjoyed the game, but the Bonus Section, to me, was not worth the extra cost.

Those that purchase the SE Version (when it comes out) will have a good game with a proper ending. The Bonus Section has really nothing to do with the Main Game.

Thank you kindly JCS,thats always the question with Collectors Editions,do they add to the main story at all or are they just something that happened "in the past" or even totally unrelated.Thank you for your answer :-)

posted in Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 12 12:37 AM
Hi everyone,I have played all the Margrave games to date and enjoyed most of them but the last one left me thinking "What the heck was that all about?" after I bought the Collectors Edition and played the bonus chapter so basically I ask everyone who has played this game "Is it worth shelling out for the Collectors Edition,wait for the normal edition or give it a miss altogether?" Any opinions and advice would be gratefully appreciated.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Jun 29, 12 6:02 AM
I want to add my voice to the crowd and say I cant wait for the next installment of this game and I really hope it comes soon or at least some news about it.

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 12 12:09 AM
There is now,fresh out this morning :-)

posted in King's Smith 2 on Jan 28, 12 2:52 AM
You have to click on the purse where you buy all the upgrades and look for the extra "Wizard" levels to be able to use more magic cards.

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Jan 28, 12 1:51 AM
I really hate it when a good game that I enjoyed playing has "To be continued" at the end of it because theres always a chance that the developers wont make the sequel.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator