Posts created by TracyS123

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 17 8:46 AM
Thanks julesy, I'll check them out!

-Tracy

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 17 2:12 PM
I am SO in love with this game. I don't normally play TM games because I don't like the fast pace but this one is easier because of the relaxed mode (although it still gets hectic when you move up the levels!) I have actually played it several times and have gotten so good at it that I rarely have any patients sitting in chairs. I also learn something new or try a different strategy (in terms of what order to buy the upgrades) every time.

I would be interested in playing a similar game but only if there is a relaxed mode or more than one level of difficulty. Can anybody recommend one to me? Thanks!

-Tracy

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 17 1:06 PM
I always get all of the upgrades (which means playing some levels more than once) and I go back and forth between the money upgrades and the other ones. I try to find a good balance between them (I've played this game several times!)

-Tracy

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 17 1:04 PM
stingstungme wrote:I started level 10 and one of the early customers can't be moved. She walks in place.

Shutting down the game and restarting seemed to work.

I get the same problem sometimes where a patient will just walk in place after they come in. It's annoying but I just restart the level and it works again. Obviously some kind of glitch in the game.

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 17 9:18 PM
I have to disagree. I love this game and was so happy to have the 2 extra levels in the CE version! I had actually played the standard version first, not realizing there was a CE version so ended up buying both (I have a TON of saved up tokens.) The 2 extra levels are great. They are more difficult, have new attributes (machines, etc.,) plus more upgrades and new kinds of upgrades. I end up playing each level at least twice to make enough money to buy all of the upgrades!

-Tracy

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3 on Dec 12, 15 7:37 AM
OMG, you think the swift hands 3 is hard? I did too until I finally completed that one and eventually got swift hands 4 which requires you to get 8 items in 3 seconds!

For swift hands 3, wait until you get one of those rounds where some old person with a bad memory comes in and gives you a list of 8 items that he/she wants. Write them down so you don't have to remember them and wait until you get one where 6 items are located relatively close together.

If 6 of the items aren't close together, just go back to the garden (without completing that round) and play it over again. Keep doing that until you succeed. That's what I've been doing with swift hands 4 but I just cannot get it.

The game won't give me any more quests until I complete it and it just isn't possible. If I got one where all 8 items were bunched together, MAYBE I could do it and that's a big maybe. I'm so fed up that I'm probably going to stop playing the game. I was enjoying the game enough to keep playing it until this. Now I'm so frustrated that it isn't worth it and I will probably stop playing.

Good luck!

-Tracy

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3 on Nov 18, 15 7:50 AM
Just write them down before you click on "Ok" and then you don't have to remember them!

-Tracy

posted in Big City Adventure: Shanghai on Nov 12, 15 6:24 AM
You can access the menu from the mini game rounds too, not just from the hidden object scenes.

-Tracy

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 14 9:22 PM
I purchased this game outright (did not play the demo first.) It downloaded and installed the game but when I try to play it, a rectangular box pops up on my screen that says Error at the top. The error message says the following:

"Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version
File "D3dx9_43.dll", error 126."

Then it just has an "OK" button to click on which closes the error message. I tried deleting the game and downloading/installing it again but the same thing happened. I have purchased and played many Big Fish games and this is the first time this has ever happened. I have Windows 7. Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Tracy

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Sep 28, 14 4:04 PM
Position the knife near the end of the loaf of bread (the end closest to the stove) and click. It might take a few tries but you'll get it.

-Tracy

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 23, 14 1:41 PM
I too have been looking for an easy way to tell which friends are no longer playing. It finally hit me. If you are suspicious that someone might have stopped playing, send them a message and ask them!

-Tracy

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 21, 14 8:15 PM
Thanks so much for your response. I guess the best way to tell who has most likely stopped playing is, like you said, if their level doesn't go up after a reasonable amount of time. Of course in order to do that, I would need to write down the names and what level they are on, then recheck them after a period of time.

When I first started playing, I sent out enough friend requests to get the achievement. I stopped sending friend requests after that but I never turn down a friend request. As a result, I have a ton of them! For the purpose of giving out keys, it would be nice to "thin the herd" a bit so it doesn't take so long to scroll through them. It's not a necessity but the list is going to keep getting longer as more people send me friend requests.

Thanks again!
-Tracy

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 21, 14 6:41 PM
Thank you both. At least now I know I'm at the right city because I was starting to doubt myself, even though I knew there was only one flower shop! And yes, the guy did pop up and said "That looks like a clue to a lost painting" or whatever it is he says. I haven't gotten any quest specific to the flower shop, at least not yet. I will keep trying!!

Thanks again,
Tracy

Update: Aha! I just got a quest about the flower shop. I guess I will be able to get that painting now. When I posted this, I didn't realize that sometimes the paintings don't show up until there's a quest. Now I know!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 21, 14 8:51 AM
When I put together the music box, the clue mentioned the flower shop. I have played that city about 8 times and there are never any paintings. It's been giving me every round except picky shopper. Is that the one that has the painting?You don't even get any items from playing the flower shop except building resources which I don't need. This is getting quite frustrating!

I haven't had this problem with any of the other paintings so far. Also, I've seen people mentioning question marks appearing on the map when you have paintings to find but I don't ever get that.

Thank you,
Tracy

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 20, 14 8:25 PM
Wulfruna,
Thank you so much. I will try that!

-Tracy

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 20, 14 9:56 AM
Is anyone else having a problem with their game constantly pausing? It's been doing that ever since the update though I don't know whether that's just a coincidence or if it is related. To take it off pause, I just have to click anywhere on the screen but it's very annoying! Just wanted to see if I'm the only one!
-Tracy

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 19, 14 7:37 AM
When you're looking at the bar that shows all of your friends, if there's no picture of an avatar in the circle, does that mean that person isn't playing the game anymore? Or is it if their antique store rating says zero? I have so many friends and especially with the key thing now which involves scrolling through my friends to find the ones who need help, I would like to delete any who are no longer playing!

Thanks,
Tracy

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 19, 14 1:46 AM
Whether they fix this "glitch" or not, my question is, why would anyone want to buy the old holiday items from auction? You can only get 10 gold bars as reward so the only way you would make a profit is if you spend less than 10 gold bars to buy the items you need. I don't get it. . .

-Tracy

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 18, 14 7:17 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:
Then the stars.. guess what their for? Another slot machine. So, after 95 days of checking it.. it's equates to pulls on the machine.. was hoping for something more with them.

The good news about the new slot machine is I seem to be winning on almost every spin! Of course it means losing stars but sometimes the prize is more stars to help you replenish your supply. Plus I guess we're going to be getting stars for finding the new collection items? Anyway, I'm getting a lot of good stuff in a short amount of time on this machine and so far, only good stuff (keepsakes, bundles, food items, gold bars, and stars)-none of those collection items you sometimes get from the other 2 machines that you already have at least 50 of!

-Tracy

P.S. I got the bar that gives you your daily star when I logged in today. There was one day when I didn't get the bar for awhile but it has always come eventually for me.

posted in Big City Adventure: Rio de Janeiro on Jun 10, 14 6:49 AM
I am enjoying the game but just wish they would make the mini games more challenging. I like the types of mini games but they're so simple!

-Tracy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator