Posts created by hgfr

posted in Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 13 2:25 PM
I too have made 34 on the puzzle in all the columns and lines and don't see the bank note either. Are we the only ones this is happening too? I don't see any posts or comments in the tech forums about a fix either. I also have seen no one from Big Fish address this issue.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 12 4:49 PM
I am having trouble in the caves. I have placed Ashton's medal in the center of the numbers on the door and it doesn't trigger a puzzle like the guide says it will. Is anyone else having this problem? How do I get it to trigger a puzzle?

I have read all the messages about technical problems and I found one to be very interesting about getting tired of all the problems. I too have bought many games and while playing they just go blank. I have to shut down my computer and then start over again. I was just playing this game for over two hours and had gotten to the trap door in the church and my screen turned green and I had to shut down my computer and then when I started the game again it took me to the trap door but wouldn't do anything. I had to quit the game and tried again and still it does nothing. Now what? I too am tired of getting all these problems and just for the record I do not like the new game manager.. HELP!!!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 11 1:41 PM
The only complaint I have about this game is that it wasn't long enough. It seems like it was over before it started. I never had any technical problems what so ever. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 10 6:58 PM
I am having the same problem as Jeannie D. I bought the game after the trial version ended and when I started the game back up it started the game where the trial version left off and I searched the scene and found all the items and it froze. The item list stays up and won't go down even though they were all found. I really bummed cause it looked to be a fun game. I even uninstalled and reinstalled it and updated my video card and nothing worked. This isn't the first time I've had problems with their games. Getting to be old stuff.

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 20, 10 3:57 PM
I bought the game and got to the island and my game crashed and now when I get back into it, it won't play. I can open the diary and everything but it won't let me advance. I uninstalled it and re-installed it but it still won't do anything. After reading everyone elses posts I guess I shouldn't have bought it. All my drivers and video cards etc. are all updated so it has to be the game. I pretty bummed.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 25, 10 12:14 PM
I have to say that this game is the hardest I've ever played and I give up. All I seem to do is go around in circles and it's just not fun anymore.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator