Posts created by needlefish

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 23, 11 2:23 PM
i personally loved this game. What a refreshing change from the usual HOG....this game actually made you think. Reminded me alot of the Myst series. While the puzzles were challenging, they were ultimatley logical. The dialogue, while quite lengthy, was interesting and the voice overs were well done (no english accents while in Cairo!!) and the graphics were also very good. It was a good length and the story was interesting and unfolded sequentially. I have to admit that i was initially put off by the "Arcade and Action" label - ???. As a result of playing this game, I am now emursed in "The Scorpio Ritual". Hopefully more games like this to come.

Problem solved but definitely a glitch. Was having problems getting the poor guy to take his smelly meds even after i so thoughtfully provided him with a vaccine. But problem solved! I exited the game then went back in and no problem. So there you have it - yet another low tech solution. When in doublt - TURN IT OFF!!!

Making me crazy!!! Have given him the vaccine but cannot give hime the salts. Where exactly do they get placed and is there a step i'm somehow missing in between the vaccine and the salts. Have checked the SG and all seems to be right. What am I doing wrong or is this a tech issue???????

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Apr 26, 10 11:42 PM
So..I've tested the tubes with the test strips and now i'm to add white and black diamond powder. Sounds easy....BUT WHERE DO I FIND IT????? It just says add the powder in the walkthrough but not where to find it!! thank you for the help....

posted in Green Moon on Jan 25, 10 4:45 PM
Found a strange dining room scene somewhere on the moon. Four directional arrows re-arrange the furniture with earie music in the background. But it won't tell me where on the moon it is nor will it allow me to teleport out. Have finished the game but never did use this odd scene. Has anyone else found this and if so what is its purpose?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator