Posts created by manysaying

\yep me too. I enjoyed the game sooooo much but not wihen this happens and it was at the decipher part of the game

posted in Mind Snares: Alice's Journey on Mar 11, 14 9:15 AM
Thanks Just the Facts and Nilosh. Bought the game after reading your reviews as we enjoy the same type of games. And agree, scary and a great game so far. Can't allow myself to play too much as am currently playing another game and have to restrict myself. But thank you and check this game out other Fishes.

[Removed by Moderator]

That has just made my life sooooo much easier. I love maths but hated slider puzzles until now. Thanks again

I just finished replaying the Nutcracker for the third time, (no never will tire of that game) and just knew there had to be a new game coming out soon. Yay as just the facts says I will buy sight unseen now. Thanks Dev's.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 13 8:52 AM
This is still one of my all time favourites. I have over 400 games from Big Fish and I smile each time I see the title of this game as it is the best!!!!! Hope the developers get this feed back too. Thanks Big Fish.

Thank you all for your reviews. I bought the game and just love it. refreshing and the imp is so fun to watch. Great game. give it a go, you won't be disapointed.

Refreshing. Absolutly refreshing. Its like discovering Big fish world all over again. I rate this tops. And I have over 400 (shocking) games from Big fish. This is a great game and \I cant wait to go another round. Sadly I skiped the very last puzzle which I hate to do but I just did not like it. Still gets at 10 out of 10 from me.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 21, 13 1:50 PM
I have over 400 games and I thought this game was exceptional. Personally I would of liked to choose myself in purchasing a CE or SE. The first time I have been dissapointed with Big Fish. Those extra critters are so much fun to find. I put this game up with The Nut cracker Christmas edition and Rite of passage. to name a few. Hope the developers read these comments and are encouraged.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 15, 13 10:30 AM
Thank you Big Fish and Developers for such a winner. As previous comments I agree with. One of the best. Yes caught myself smiling alot, scared a wee bit, not scared but a bit creepy. Must have a thing agains clowns. Voice overs perfect.
Thanks. Give this game a try for sure.

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 13 10:59 AM
Also letting the developers[u] know I totally agree with Valdy, Cherbtoo and Sea Bamboo buy your games sight unseen and YES bring on Botanica 2 , Awakenings etc THANK YOU to the team ,the whole team for our amusment.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 12 12:53 PM
Like the comments before me, a truely fantastic game. Made me laugh and smile and gaze at the graphics with amazement. Really thank you developers and big fish.
What a treat to keep and play again. ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IN MY rather large (298) collection. THANKS

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 12, 12 10:30 AM
Bought this game without trialing it based on how good the first Weird park was. A little dissapointed with the lack of puzzles but I may be wanting it all straight away. I am not regretting buying as agree with most others comments about graphics etc. Yes inventory might be a bit slow but take a breath and enjoy the moment of playing a beautifly crafted game at a SE. Yay, thanks BF.

posted in Journey: The Heart of Gaia on Dec 2, 12 11:33 AM
I don't know how I missed this game when it came out, but thanks to the Top 100 games section with Big Fish, I found it.
Top, Top game with the best puzzles and replayable. Such a change from HOG's and adventure type games. On a par with the Tiny bang story.
Thanks Big Fish for helping me find this treasure,

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune on Nov 11, 12 2:24 PM
Loved the game. One of the few that I didn't mind at all back tracking as I loved the graphics so much. Regret i didn't get the CE version of this one. Look forward to next game from these dev.

posted in Severe Incident: Cargo Flight 821 on Jul 9, 12 1:42 AM
I have played 35 minutes into the demo and Think this game is well worth a try especially to the more experienced fishes. Initially no hand holding as such but I think it is the different style of game to get use to. So far 4 HO scenes all good and 3 puzzles which are familiar but not the same old ones.
Give it a go at least demo this one. I like the graphics very much and totally agree with lovetomisslisa - as usual a great fellow fishy to rely on her review. I always do.

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Jun 26, 12 12:18 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Running Sheep: Tiny Worlds on Jun 7, 12 1:59 PM
I love this type of game. like bolderdash and Moorhun's adventure. Brain teaser type game although I am stuck on level 96. However I will persist.

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on May 31, 12 12:50 PM
If I could vote for Game of the Year. My vote is in.
Thanks Dev's for all you have put into this game.
Please continue.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 12 12:18 PM
Hi fishes, as said before one of the best games I have purchased ever. I agree with 10 out of 10. I do hope that our favourite reviewers start to use the new format that big fish has created though. I do rely on Chertboo, Valdy, Marg..., Lovetomisslisa just to name a few. thanks BF

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator