Posts created by FrogSalad

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 11 4:59 PM
I found pins 4-6 but when I tried to collect them, the screen went black and I got a message saying I was trying to place an unauthorized item into inventory. Shut the game down, restarted and it happened again (only 2 pins were visible at this point). Repeated shut down/restart, I was finally able to collect the 6th pin but now my inventory says I have 4/6 pins and I can't complete the puzzle until I collect all of them.

I've already have to restart the game from the beginning once because my comp crashed; I really don't look forward to going through almost the whole game for a third time . . .

Any suggestions?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 12, 10 5:12 PM
BlueOctober wrote:Oh yeah...this one was a little tricky. First...on the right side of the room, you'll see the wooden posts...click there and you'll see...I think it's six different symbols. I wrote them down so it was easier.

Then, use those symbols to figure out which planks to put in the water machine to the left. Almost all of them use more than one plank at a time. Then, place one of the metal objects (found around the room) on the right side of the scale (under the chute) and then pull the lever on the left. The water will flow onto the left side of the scale. You want to use the metal object that balances the scale...you'll hear a "ding" when it's exactly right. Then take the metal object over to the wooden post area and place it on the correct symbol.

I hope this helps...it's really hard to explain here. ;o)

Thank you! I was doing it backwards and getting very frustrated. I put all the planks in and then took OUT the ones in the diagram instead of the other way around. You explained it very well, I thought.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 12:22 PM
There is one snake (in the Judge's office).

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 6:11 AM
ritchieprod wrote:
dori599 wrote:
sfgamer wrote:Am completely stuck on getting some gold from the judge? Can anyone help!!!! I am LOST!

me too

I don't know if anyone answered you yet but you have to click on the dresser in the judge's office and the drawer will fall open, spilling coins onto the rug. Then you click on the coins in a certain order to make a design. Highlight below for a rough sequence of the design.

The sequence starts with the single coin towards the bottom left and you make a rough outline of a bird (I can't recall the exact sequence but it starts with 1 coin, 2 coins, 3 coins, 4 coins at the bottom, then goes around counter-clockwise until you end on the starting single coin.

posted in Vampireville on Mar 15, 10 8:19 AM
HOGaddiction wrote:Minor Glitch....still playable

Chapter 13 - Big white block where tools should be when drying lab results had to work around it using the hints or collect all items before trying to dry lab results

Does anyone else have this problem

Yes, except I am unable to advance past this point whereas you said you're still able to play.

posted in The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice on Jan 26, 10 12:39 PM
I just had the same thing happen with the last gem saying it was placed incorrectly. After about three tries it finally accepted it as correct. Maybe a glitch in the program?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator