Posts created by genkicoll

Sox
 posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 17, 14 10:10 AM
Ahh, I wondered when someone would notice the new monster! I, too, am wondering when it will come to the PC version (although I have not one single Ethereal in my game here at the moment )

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 8, 14 10:55 AM
Level 15 is the max level for monsters, so I don't think you're going to have any luck getting your Entbrat to level 16

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 3, 14 4:16 PM
Click on any empty nest to get a nursery scratch-off once a week.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 26, 13 1:46 PM
What number is the cathedral-like Earth Island at now? I can't find it!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 21, 13 9:37 PM
Thanks for the reply, Kay

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 21, 13 6:34 PM
Do we max out at 99,999,999 coins/shards and 9,99,999 food? I've been avoiding baking anything else in case we can't hold more!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 17, 13 10:42 AM
Squeeeeee~!! *boingity-boing*

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 16, 13 11:05 AM
It would be more accurate to say that there are no member numbers for the PC version. The game can be played on mobile devices.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 14, 13 3:41 PM
Glad it's working for you, but it's definitely not worked for me, even once

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 13, 13 10:13 AM
I cannot WAIT for Shugabush Island to come to the PC! AWESOME!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 13, 13 10:09 AM
After 15 tries I've finally bred an Arackulele on Ethereal Island! *doing a happy dance* Now, if I could just get a Ghatz...

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 4, 13 10:41 AM
Once you get two types of ethereals on the island, they breed quickly (10 hours or less.) I now have two Reebros and two Grumpyres.

My eldest is naming my monsters for me, and my first grumpyre was named Smokey. When she placed #2 for me this morning, she said, "I named this one Fyre, 'cause where there's smoke, there's fire!" Ahahaha

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 2, 13 9:13 AM
Disbeliever wrote:On another note. I almost have my Wubbox full and ready to be activated. I have a few more days, thanks to the longer breeding time of the Clamble, Pummel, and Entbrat. I hope he's as wacky looking and acting as I think he's going to be. LOL

How do you activate the Wubbox? I've been wondering that, and I've got one in the incubator as we speak...

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 29, 13 8:52 PM
Well I tried it again. I placed a Barbloo statue, which the Reebro is supposed to like, on Ethereal Island, closed the game completely, then restarted and went back. The rate stayed at 24 shards an hour and 0% happiness. Weird!

EDIT: Sorry, sorry! Just ignore me! I forgot that I have a unity tree on all of my other islands, and don't have to have the liked items near the monsters.

I'll just be over here, hiding under a rock...

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 29, 13 7:17 PM
You can make 'em happy on Ethereal Island, but it doesn't affect how fast they accumulate shards >_< Ethereal is all about making things pretty the way YOU want it, with no worries about only having things your monsters like.

At least I think so I placed on thing for my Reebro, checked the rate, then removed it and the rate stayed the same.

EDIT: Ignore the above, it's completely WRONG!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 29, 13 11:17 AM
Last night I randomly chose a Deedge and Congle to breed, and...

SUCCESS!

I have a grympyre breeding~! It was a level 14 Deedge, and a level 11 Congle, and NO torches lit.

I've read that it doesn't matter what level your monsters are, nor which side you put them on. I believe it now

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 27, 13 9:46 PM
sandhan wrote:Rockhound, About keeping your Reebro on Air Island, be careful, though. I have one at level 15, and every time I click on her I see this tempting "teleport" button. Maybe nobody else is as klutzy, but I'm always afraid I'll hit it by accident. I have a history of doing stupid things like that.

I felt the same way! I finally decided to move my Reebro (intentionally,) and happily, it DOES ask for a confirmation before it's moved!

I REALLY want a Ghatz, and no luck yet! I'll keep tryin'~! Congrats to you, F_O_A!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 25, 13 10:01 AM
try3cats wrote: I tested my theory again. I have a Reebro in breeding structure.
My theory does work. MY Results are 50% to 100% in getting an ETHEREAL.
Now, I need more tester, to get more results, to get more data, to get proof.

Nice! So what is your theory? I'd like to try it

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 23, 13 9:31 PM
moncilla wrote:Well, they are not released, yet. All of the Yools in existence right now had been won at top price on the nursery scratch...

Ohhhh... Awwww. Well thanks for mentioning it -- I was going to try for a Yool in about 20 minutes!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 23, 13 12:18 PM
I saw a Yool... I just saw a Yool!!! I was visiting random islands, and there it stood! I didn't know they'd been released yet!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator