Posts created by squirrel10

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 6, 17 6:50 AM
I love this game and play it on a daily basis. However, yesterday I noticed that the regular treasure chest feature has disappeared. Should this be the case or is there a temporary blip? Surely, this hasn't been dropped?

Thank you for all your forum comments. Hoorah! After two days of no treasure chests, they now appear to have returned.

posted in Relic Rescue on Mar 5, 15 11:11 AM
I contacted Tech Support re problem with the bonus timer in early December and I was hopeful that this bug was going to be fixed. However, there have been no updates for Relic Rescue since then - and it is now March 2015. Please can BF let us know if there have been any developments as this is a great game and I am desperately trying to get three stars for each level, but without the bonuses feel I will fail to do so. BF over to you!

posted in Relic Rescue on Mar 5, 15 11:04 AM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there

I'm really sorry to see some of you are still having trouble with the bonus timer! Please contact Tech Support <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a>, and one of our Reps will be more than happy to work with you.

I'll also be sending this along to the appropriate team, so they'll be able to take another look at this as well

bfgVaiya

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 21, 15 10:27 AM
You're welcome! Must admit I am really enjoying this TM game - only wish I could play it with full screen. (I am one of those having trouble with "lagging" using the full screen, so hope BF resolve the problem soon)

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 21, 15 7:33 AM
Don't forget to keep switching the gloves and bag in the Inventory (the costume tab) just before removing piles of stone and wood barriers as you progress through the game. If you do this, then you manage to accumulate enough wood for the idol and can complete the level.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 20, 15 5:04 AM
This looked like a really good Time Management game but seemed a bit sluggish. Therefore, I uninstalled and re-installed it and the second time round for the trial ran much better than the first. I therefore bought it, but unfortunately the erratic movement and sluggishness of the game happened again, once the complete game was installed. I have had no problems with any other games (and I own loads) so do not think my drivers are at fault - must be the game. Hopefully your wiz kids can look into it as I am not the only one having problems and come up with a new instalment without all the current blips. I use an HP desktop computer with 64 bit; Windows 7.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator