Posts created by Vivance

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on Oct 13, 11 2:41 PM
Is there any information as to when Governor of Poker 3 will be out if at all?

posted in Venus: The Case of the Grand Slam Queen on Oct 5, 10 4:02 PM
Well, I'm having trouble right off due to when I click to take a picture, nothing happens...and my mouse is new. Any advice?

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 10 11:27 AM
I am unable to get the trial to download. Always before it would show the BigFish icon when done...then I would double-click and it would start loading in the Big Fish game manager. Heh...not computer savvy but I have tried everything. Heeeeeelp please. I've had no trouble until this particular game. Before the downloader would show the game as an application and now it identifies it as a binary file. No changing options nor browsers helps. Generally I use Mozilla. I really want to try this newest DD game but don't wish to pay full-priced before trying it.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 10 8:59 AM
I am unable to get the trial to download. Always before it would show the BigFish icon when done...then I would double-click and it would start loading in the Big Fish game manager. It shows as a binary file? Heh...not computer savvy but I have tried everything. Heeeeeelp please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator