Posts created by Rhabbitt

Hello!
Playing this on a PC running Windows 7.
Loving this game but I have been experiencing some issue with the Strategy Guide. Multiple times now (6 and counting) I have clicked on the Strategy Guide during game play and the game has shut down and kicked me back into the Game Manager. I have also experienced where the Strategy Guide comes up but is transparent (you can see the game scene in the background) and the text is not able to be read.

Other that that, I have had no other issues!

posted in Weather Lord: Hidden Realm on Jun 23, 13 5:27 PM
Hello! Anyone have any tips for level 44? I haven't been able to get through this one. Once I build the first bridge and clear the puddle, I keep running into a golem.Where are the best places to build the towers? Thanks!

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 12 5:13 AM
Thanks ShazPG! I was sure I had just missed it. I was so tired and trying to finish the chapter before giving into sleep!

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 12 7:37 PM
I am at the end of Chapter 2 trying t repair the ballista. I have the ballista bolt head, According to the SG, I should have a spyglass as well.

Anyone know where the spyglass is found? I read through the SG about 4 times and I don't see a spyglass mentioned anywhere in Chapter 2. Maybe I missed that mention?

At any rate, it's a great game!

posted in City of Fools on Jun 24, 12 6:26 PM
Sounds like you are stuck at Unpretentious St. stop.
You can't get out because there is a worker blocking the exit. He's holding a small child who wants to make a "poo".
If you go to the that subway site overland, you'll see what I'm talking about. You have to give the worker a potty for the child.

posted in City of Fools on Jun 24, 12 6:20 PM
I don't know about you, but I kept forgetting the locations were a certain object was needed or a task could be completed. I had lists of my lists!

Here's my tip-
1. Open up the map in the game and hit Print Screen
2. Exit the game and open Paint (or the program of your choice).
3. Paste the map screen shot into Paint.
4. Print the screen shot.

This made it so much easier to keep track of things! Like where the water is available for washing up, where some of the character are that are not associated with houses, etc. And I could check off each location when all tasks at that location were complete!

Hope this helps someone else enjoy the game as much as I did!

posted in Kaptain Brawe - Episode I on Dec 7, 10 4:00 PM
Great graphics, great concept, good campy fun BUT.....too short!!!! Just as I was getting into the zone for this game, Episode One ended. Boy am I glad I used a punch card reward credit for this game and did not pay for it. I really wish that they had just put all the episodes into one game. I really prefer the long games that you can sit and play for hours.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator