Posts created by dracowin

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 5, 14 8:51 AM
I agree with everything stated above. The main thing this game is is FRUSTRATING! "hints" are generally sarcastic and/or cryptic comments and the "help" for puzzles are weird riddles with no real instructions. I've gotten so frustrated with this I want to finish just so it won't have beaten me, but I may just give up and call it a loss.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 5, 14 8:47 AM
I'm at the house with seeds and slugs and can't seem to do anything. HELP! This game will be the death of me.

bobbiejo2 wrote:This game is a big disappointment.

The Strategy Guide does not show the solutions to the HOS.
When I purchase a Collector's Edition, I expect the Strategy Guide to be complete.
While the graphics are excellent, I am afraid that I will have to skip this game.

I do not recommend this game.

It could be that the HOS are random rather than the same things to find every time. If that's the case, then the guide couldn't show solutions.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 14 7:14 PM
I also did the same thing. I just submitted a bug report about it so maybe they'll do an update to fix it.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 14 7:07 PM
In the bonus game I did the cake puzzle without first picking up the butter and now I can't go back and get it and can't continue without it.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 14 7:05 PM
ruthb1146 wrote:I PUT THE SPEAR ON THE ANVIL BEFORE I USED IT TO PUSH THE BOLDER OVER THE CLIFF, NOW I CAN NOT PICK IT UP AGAIN. NOW I AM STUCK AND CAN NOT GO ON WITH THE GAME. I GUESS IT IS NO BUY FOR ME UNLESS THERE IS A FIX.

I had the same problem and discovered if you heat and hammer the spear to straighten it, then you can pick it up and use it as a lever.

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 30, 14 5:12 PM
I came to check if anyone else had this problem and at least I know I'm not alone, but I really want to finish the game.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on May 9, 14 2:49 PM
The answer is in another thread:
You have to use the liquid in the middle bottle on the top shelf. DO NOT use the liquid on the left.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on May 9, 14 1:52 PM
I'm having the same problem

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 19, 10 4:48 AM
I'm having the same problem. Going to try uninstalling and reloading the game to see if that helps.

Tried it and it didn't help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator